+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuesday Fanny

Tuesday Fanny

....about in defence has just cost us a point..... What were they all playing at tonight. That, was sh1t

Thiam looks a bit average as well

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Thiam looks a bit average as well
    Average..... I’m 54, got a bad heart, flat feet, and could still beat him over 100yards
    So far he’s not worth 100k let alone a million.... Yiadom looked absolutely Kn@ckered at the end, he covered loads of ground, I’m gutted tonight, knew that was going to happen after 60 minutes.....bloody Colin... can’t stand him, won’t be watching Sky Sports tonight to watch his smug gloating face .... I could slap him

well that was shhhite

WHAT ? !!.
    Jules kid, I thought the 88 thing in your Id meant the year you were born lol.

Ok no I wasnt there tonight but all the fears I had to begin with apparently became true. Why did he/Hecky drop the in form Barnes for a start, and he also went with Thiam to start on his own up front instead of Bradders. I really want to see more of Thiam as a force up front, but it still comes back to this pathetic 1 up front thing.
    Why did we sign Ethan Pinnock the CB, when we're willing to bring the equally unimpressive Matty Pearson into that unusual CB position, and its not even his normal role ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    WHAT ? !!.
    Jules kid, I thought the 88 thing in your Id meant the year you were born lol.

Ok no I wasnt there tonight but all the fears I had to begin with apparently became true. Why did he/Hecky drop the in form Barnes for a start, and he also went with Thiam to start on his own up front instead of Bradders. I really want to see more of Thiam as a force up front, but it still comes back to this pathetic 1 up front thing.
    Why did we sign Ethan Pinnock the CB, when we're willing to bring the equally unimpressive Matty Pearson into that unusual CB position, and its not even his normal role ?.
    Pinnocks injured and we’ve played well with the pathetic 1 up front , the fantastic 2 up front would have got us relegated

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Average..... I’m 54, got a bad heart, flat feet, and could still beat him over 100yards
    So far he’s not worth 100k let alone a million.... Yiadom looked absolutely Kn@ckered at the end, he covered loads of ground, I’m gutted tonight, knew that was going to happen after 60 minutes.....bloody Colin... can’t stand him, won’t be watching Sky Sports tonight to watch his smug gloating face .... I could slap him
    It was a crap match , played in crap conditions against an anti footballing side . Typical Warnock team .

Very rare does so many changes work but a lot were needed to be fair

I thought with a bit of initiative and the subs made ten minutes earlier we could have won the game. The longer you go at home at 0-0 the away team will gain in confidence. Granted there wasn't as much goal mouth action but it was Hull City all over again.

I agree Steve, we only looked like a footballing team after the changes. Shame they didn't happen at half-time. I thought the defence did ok overall, but were slack for that corner. Typical Warnock smash and grab, apart from the goal they didn't do much apart from ruin the game. Personally I'd be happy to see Cardiff promoted if it means we don't have to suffer 90 minutes of that again next season.

Hecky needs to tell our players not to be such a rush to take free kicks. If there's an opposition player in front of the dead ball and he's not moving, either wait for the ref to shift him to 10 yards or smack it at straight at him. Time after time we played a two yard sideways/backwards pass and put ourselves under pressure. No need for it.

I must've been watching a different game - I though Pearson was arguably our best player and thought he looked solid at centre back - a helluva lot more assured than Angus Mcdonald who has scored around 7 own goals in his time here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast