+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Development Squad in Pitch Brawl .......

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    No backtracking at all, meant every word I posted, simply pointing out the origin of the reference to points deduction

Btw, lovely turn of phrase there, "nob jockey", no idea what it means, but good for a laugh I suppose, toodle pip, sweetcheeks
    There you go back tracking again.... point deductions because you think this video shows Leeds in bad light. I'll say again ..did you actually watch the video? I have no doubt you know everything there is about being a Nob Jockey

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Thing is Rev, in the video of the "brawl" there are no punches thrown by Leeds players in (dark shirts) you see Paudie O'Conner pulling away a team mate from one of their older bullys No4 who IS seen throwing punches.
    All first half even Rhyl fans have admitted their team were diving in with 2 footed tackles. This fracas started when a Leeds U23 decided to give them something back shortly after half time and the Rhyl team all pile in bit of "if you can't take it, don't give".

So a tackle none of us have seen and then these Rhyl bullies clambering and throwing punches.

Yet it's enough for WTF to go on his usual rant about LUFC and points deductions and away bans ffs.
    ALAW?
    To be honest stomps the Rev was on a wind up mission and you can always guarantee a nibble or 3 from WTF

Looks like Rhyl are the ones in trouble then...
    Last edited by Rev72; 24-11-2017 at 06:46 PM.

There you go back tracking again.... point deductions because you think this video shows Leeds in bad light. I'll say again ..did you actually watch the video? I have no doubt you know everything there is about being a Nob Jockey
    You sir, do not deserve one more reply. I told you I had watched the video in previous posts, YOU JUST NEVER F00KING BOTHER TO READ, GOT THAT, SH1T-FOR-BRAINS?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    You sir, do not deserve one more reply. I told you I had watched the video in previous posts, YOU JUST NEVER F00KING BOTHER TO READ, GOT THAT, SH1T-FOR-BRAINS?
    Backtracker, Backtracker

Yous might have missed 1 or 2 insults out there lads, mind you, only 1 or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Yous might have missed 1 or 2 insults out there lads, mind you, only 1 or 2.
    Shurrup n bite my balls

Bit of brawling in the 1st team yesterday too . No doubt the 50 point penalty letter and 5 million £ fine on its way .

Don't panic !!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Bit of brawling in the 1st team yesterday too . No doubt the 50 point penalty letter and 5 million £ fine on its way .

Don't panic !!! Lol
    Come on Jimmy, there's brawling, then there's BRAWLING, yesterday wasn't either.

Rhyl fined and accept the massive fee of £ 200, LUFC get a warning. So no large fines for us or playing behind closed doors nor point deductions... good news isn't it?

Rhyl fined and accept the massive fee of £ 200, LUFC get a warning. So no large fines for us or playing behind closed doors nor point deductions... good news isn't it?
    Yes

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)