+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So some people left early

Quote Originally Posted by Currieisgod View Post
    I have only ever left early, that was when we played Sunderland back in the early 90s I think, we were drawing 0-0 up until Paul Beesley gifted Marco Gabbiadini 2 goals, I just reacted by leaving the back exit on the Kop,

Other than this I never ever leave early, even when we have been getting mullered as what has happened a couple of times over the years.

Blackpool at home was a nightmare back in the eighties when we got smashed 5-0 and I always will remember the 5 - 0 home defeat by Oldham when Mcewan resigned at half time in the dressing room,

There is no point leaving early just because we are getting hammered, that's even putting aside with what happened last night.

UTB
    There's 2 good reasons why theres a point to leaving when we was getting hammered. 1 I'm not a masochist 2 I can get to the bar earlier as extra alcohol may be required !

I left early like I do all games. Those moaning about those that left early would leave early if they had my old penalty legs to go down those steep steps at the back of the Kop.

Every club has fans that leave early

Every club has fans that turn up late

Every club has fans that turn up and spend half the game going to the bog or queuing up for food and drinks

There are some fans who do all three and can only actually see about 30 minutes of football

It's always going to happen and it won't ever change, whether were winning or losing there are always those that slip out to avoid the rush, or catch a bus or train. I don't think it's a personal snub to the team

im with you on this one blockers dont care how old you are this is the best team and best football weve seen at the lane for years and deserves better than people coming in 10 minutes late and leaving 10 minutes early ive never done it and never will thats it rant over utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    I left early like I do all games. Those moaning about those that left early would leave early if they had my old penalty legs to go down those steep steps at the back of the Kop.
    Why do fans that leave early get all this stick when some who refuse to go to BDBL just get a well it's up to you if ya go or not?(which i agree with it is up to them)I certainly back the lads whilst i'm in my seat and i've never booed a BLADES player in all the 50 odd years i've been goin to BDBL.I think some want summat similar to North Korea when we all get up and go to order.Charlie like me and others, do what suits you mi owd pal,us owd TRUE BLADES need to stick together. UTCB

Someone told me Chancersiri is the half brother of Kim Jong Um. Seems to enjoy his name and face splashed everywhere and he has the deludeds brainwashed.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    im with you on this one blockers dont care how old you are this is the best team and best football weve seen at the lane for years and deserves better than people coming in 10 minutes late and leaving 10 minutes early ive never done it and never will thats it rant over utb ftp
    So everyone else should follow suit regardless?

as rod would say ufo all abart opinions just think chris and the team deserve better respect from our fans after the last 18 months at the lane

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    as rod would say ufo all abart opinions just think chris and the team deserve better respect from our fans after the last 18 months at the lane
    Well I'll pass on your sentiments to the lass that sits down the row from us who arrived 10 minutes late on Tuesday due to coming straight from work after a 13 hour shift. I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

thats different and you know it is stop trying to create an argument most that arrive late do so because they leave the pub too late disturbing fans who were there on time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast