+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where's Doctor Death ?

Where's Doctor Death ?

Rodney Bewes and David Cassidy both snuffed it and not a peep from our resident obituary scourer.

Loved Bewes in Billy Liar ( or Parkgate Pig as he's better known ) and Likely Lads.
    David Cassidy, not my cup of tea but had quite a few fans.

Mexborough born Keith Barron dint get a mention either.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Mexborough born Keith Barron dint get a mention either.
    Its all getting a bit close to home when your contemporaries are checking out..! With wall to wall adverts for bloody funeral plans on the telly, there's no wonder we old gits get grumpy. Its enough to depress anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Rodney Bewes and David Cassidy both snuffed it and not a peep from our resident obituary scourer.

Loved Bewes in Billy Liar ( or Parkgate Pig as he's better known ) and Likely Lads.
    David Cassidy, not my cup of tea but had quite a few fans.
    Some didn't like my obituary's Mahatma and i'm still traumatised abart bein labelled NASTY and THICK by a couple of posters on here,i've been thinkin of goin on a course to mek me cleverer and nicer.Rip to those mentioned in this thread.By the way will ya be watchin the grunters toneet Mahatma? UTCB

You're okay RC in a strange way. As for the Pigs, I'd rather watch Dianne Abbotts arse.

ps,that means no.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    You're okay RC in a strange way. As for the Pigs, I'd rather watch Dianne Abbotts arse.

ps,that means no.
    Whichever way she's facing MHMF.

You should be running the.course for.others Rod 😀.....I for one need therapy after last night 😨