Anyone feeling confident about the team we'll pick for Sunday? It says a lot about our current depth that there will be folk outside the 18 who you wouldn't be concerned to see in the first XI at other times in the season.

Carson is obviously set in goals and I think after the success of the back four last week we'll stick with that rather than a three. There is a potential advantage in going man v man with Celtic's front three but the risk of being pulled all over the place out wide is huge. McHugh will start as a deep midfielder, Cadden will definitely be in there too.

That leaves two places left in a 4-4-2ish. Rose is a favourite with Robbo and despite his limitations, this seems the ideal game for him...you're then down to the last midfield spot and are considering a tackler (Campbell/Grimshaw) or a ball player in Bigi/Tanner.

Moult will obviously be up front but if we keep Bowman with him we really need one of them to be helping out a lot defensively when Celtic have the ball...you'd usually drop Bowman for the extra midfielder but not only does Moult play better with a partner, two up the field should make it harder for Celtic to build from the back - a gamble I suspect we'll take.

So in the end: Carson; Tait, Kipre, Hartley, Dunne;Rose, McHugh, Campbell, Cadden; Bowman, Moult

The subs...Griffiths is obvious, as is Fisher for all he's not done much. I'd pick Hammell over Plummer for sentimental reasons, Tanner, Grimshaw and two from Frear, Bigi and Petravicius.