+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wet and Windy!

Wet and Windy!

It's been raining and very windy here in Morecambe all day.

The M6 has loads of problems and the sea looks full up.

White horses and spume...I love it.

I hope no one on here is in danger of flooding?

I've got a bloody big branch dangling way above the conservatory, looks like it could come down any minute, that apart no problem.

Incidentally 59/60, is there ever an afternoon/evening when there isn't a problem somewhere on the M6 ?

Oh heck. Good luck with the branch Sinkov. Can you not take it down?

I am pretty sure that there is always work going on on the M6. It was never designed for this volume/weight of traffic.
    I went through Brum last week and they are working on the raised section, which was a work of art when it was built. Now it has past it's sell by date...hell of a job.

got a noisy chimney and a load on the windows....will take the dogs out - bet it isn't half as rough as it sounds.

I hope your dogs are big 'uns Norder. Otherwise it might be raining cats and dogs.

Well, dogs.

Most women are ..

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I hope your dogs are big 'uns Norder. Otherwise it might be raining cats and dogs.
    Well, dogs.
    no....they weren't taken up by the wind 59/60 - but your right - it was p1ssing down - except the down was being blown all abouts, so all three of us were happy enough to keep the walk a short one.

Quite a bit of flooding around Burnley and my phucking roof is leaking.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Oh heck. Good luck with the branch Sinkov. Can you not take it down?

I am pretty sure that there is always work going on on the M6. It was never designed for this volume/weight of traffic.
    I went through Brum last week and they are working on the raised section, which was a work of art when it was built. Now it has past it's sell by date...hell of a job.
    No it's about 30 feet up, way out of reach, it hasn't come down yet and there's been a fair bit of wind so I might get away with it. Just asking about the M6 because if I'm out in the car with the traffic news on any time after 4pm, there'll be mentions of problems on the M6. Always, every time, must be a nightmare for the poor sods who have to use it to get home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    No it's about 30 feet up, way out of reach, it hasn't come down yet and there's been a fair bit of wind so I might get away with it. Just asking about the M6 because if I'm out in the car with the traffic news on any time after 4pm, there'll be mentions of problems on the M6. Always, every time, must be a nightmare for the poor sods who have to use it to get home from work.
    never mind the M6,the M65 is always flooding since they put those concrete barriers up,somebody is going to be seriously injured before long if they don't sort it out soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)