+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Happy Thanksgiving

O/T Happy Thanksgiving

I'm sure like most traditions it will have now made it over to you so Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow. Enjoy the turkey, a couple of days off work and then needless spending in the Black (can I say that?) Friday sales.

Then do it all again in a month's time for Christmas, or now The Holidays as it is generally referred to

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'm sure like most traditions it will have now made it over to you so Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow. Enjoy the turkey, a couple of days off work and then needless spending in the Black (can I say that?) Friday sales.

Then do it all again in a month's time for Christmas, or now The Holidays as it is generally referred to

It'll never catch on CAM.

It is just like bonfire night here.

Yeah, the Yanks spend all day being thankful for everything they have, then spend the next day at the sales fighting each other for stuff they don't even need lol

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller;38Halloween ween5

Yes..now weve got Halloween..the kids dont just leave school anymore, weve got proms..cars are getting ridiculously bigger..buildings taller, homeless figures bigger..more litter..ego's bigger..(well for some)..and now black friday..just need the gun law sorting and we have....little america...

Blimey, you'll be proud to fly the flag next.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Blimey, you'll be proud to fly the flag next.
    Next time at NYS I'm going to try and instigate the 70 minute stretch where I'll get everyone on their feet to sing the equivalent of "Take me out to the ball game..."

PS I believe the deal behind the NFL introducing a team to London is almost done. They are just awaiting the FA/FL signing on the dotted line to agree start using the word soccer instead of football.