+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashes down under

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Can't see us taking another wicket today.
    That post worked, Ali got Smith a couple of minutes later, just before lunch then Crane , a leg spin bowler, managed to bowl a no ball that would have got a wicket on review.A spin bowler overstepping- ridiculous.

Bad luck, bad cricket, bad judgement, bad selection,bad tour.

That post worked, Ali got Smith a couple of minutes later, just before lunch then Crane , a leg spin bowler, managed to bowl a no ball that would have got a wicket on review.A spin bowler overstepping- ridiculous.

Bad luck, bad cricket, bad judgement, bad selection,bad tour.
    Only another day and a bit then it's done and dusted TT,it's the superb supporters I feel for,still enjoying themselves and giving the team fantastic backing,seen a few Unitedites and their shirts and flags,no Arrogants to be seen thankfully

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Only another day and a bit then it's done and dusted TT,it's the superb supporters I feel for,still enjoying themselves and giving the team fantastic backing,seen a few Unitedites and their shirts and flags,no Arrogants to be seen thankfully
    Can we get a draw out of this? How long will they bat for? Probably have a thrash for an hour in the morning, 200 plus ahead and watch s struggle to bat out 5+ sessions.

Barmy Army been great, apparently, according to Malan, Joe sings along with them when at the non strikers end.

Had I known Joe would be captain I would have gone to Aus/NZ this year instead of last- dodged a bullet there!

Can we get a draw out of this? How long will they bat for? Probably have a thrash for an hour in the morning, 200 plus ahead and watch s struggle to bat out 5+ sessions.

Barmy Army been great, apparently, according to Malan, Joe sings along with them when at the non strikers end.

Had I known Joe would be captain I would have gone to Aus/NZ this year instead of last- dodged a bullet there!
    When time travel is sorted,and it can't be long,I am saving up and going for the Bodyline tour,will serenade the team at the start of each day's play with the GCB,I'm sure Douglas Jardine would like it

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    When time travel is sorted,and it can't be long,I am saving up and going for the Bodyline tour,will serenade the team at the start of each day's play with the GCB,I'm sure Douglas Jardine would like it
    You'd probably be banished to Australia for that if time travel could manage it.

I'd be a frequent traveller, Sir Len's 364, Illy and Boycs bringing back the Ashes, FS in his pomp against the Indians, Bluey putting 103 on for the last wicket at Derby- he got 100 of them to win a one dayer! ( and I was there)

Joe&Jonny to save the match for England,both get big tons.UTCB

Only 1 more day to suffer thank fck

Actually it's probably goin to be less thinkin about it

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Actually it's probably goin to be less thinkin about it
    Could well be an early night Bully. or will we see a miracle?

We won't last till lunch

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast