+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashes down under

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    JB will do the business tomorrow ,I think Moeen will get a big score also

Have you watched the tv coverage TT,B Sport any good?
    Agonised about getting BT Sport but resisted the temptation.

My Sky contract is up for renewal in Jan and I will be having meaningful discussions re the price so did not want to tie myself to them by adding BT.

Good old TMS for me at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Agonised about getting BT Sport but resisted the temptation.

My Sky contract is up for renewal in Jan and I will be having meaningful discussions re the price so did not want to tie myself to them by adding BT.

Good old TMS for me at the moment
    Love TMS,but cannot stand listening to the obnoxious Pig and McGrath

Love TMS,but cannot stand listening to the obnoxious Pig and McGrath
    Think Vaughan is doing a stint for BT as just seen on the Yorks forum that his commentary was OK when he stuck to cricket. Apparently Swann is the BT's resident comedy presenter.

He's made an absloute *rse of himself when he strays away from cricket and is regarded as a clown by the forum members.

McGrath's a bit of a comedy figure too with his 5-0 predictions before every series

302 all out the middle order getting their batting collapse in early,this pitch will hold no fears for the aussies bowlers got a job on

Not doin too bad a job although it could be said the battings not been the best seen at the gabba,83/4 as I leave for work

Not good listening to them piling the runs on,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

JB will do the business tomorrow ,I think Moeen will get a big score also

Have you watched the tv coverage TT,B Sport any good?
    Yet another prediction gone Sarf then Blockmod,Jonny out for 9 and our Joe made 15,24 between em and no word from you or the White Rose expert.Aggers has just said rain or drizzle tipped for most of the day tomorrow.The Aussies have fought back well from 70 odd for 4.165-4 at close,even money i'd say who's gunna win this test,wi any of the 3 results possible. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 24-11-2017 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Yet another prediction gone Sarf then Blockmod,Jonny out for 9 and our Joe made 15,24 between em and no word from you or the White Rose expert.Aggers has just said rain or drizzle tipped for most of the day tomorrow.The Aussies have fought back well from 70 odd for 4.165-4 at close,even money i'd say who's gunna win this test,wi any of the 3 results possible. UTCB
    Aussies day today,just,I would settle for 3 days of rain now

Aussies day today,just,I would settle for 3 days of rain now
    After the first hour and a half, without a wicket lost, it was looking good.

At 76-4 it was looking good so, at the moment, honours even, but, again the morning's play tomorrow will be critical, wather permitting.

Moeen could be the key as Lyon was for them,surprisingly, so early in proceedings.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    After the first hour and a half, without a wicket lost, it was looking good.

At 76-4 it was looking good so, at the moment, honours even, but, again the morning's play tomorrow will be critical, wather permitting.

Moeen could be the key as Lyon was for them,surprisingly, so early in proceedings.
    ROOT teks final wicket,Aussies 328 all out after bein 209-7.UTCB

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast