+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Ashes down under

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    I thought we'd stopped deporting criminals to oz years ago
    Excellent Bully,lol

England win the 2nd ODI by 4wkts,a ODI whitewash perhaps? UTCB

3-0 great display!

WE’RE GONNA WIN 5-4!

I'm not sure if I'm imagining this but do the Aussie crowd disappear when they're not doing so well?

Same with the commentators on BT, absolutely full of it and loud when things are going well but much more subdued when the chips are down.

Nice to see England win when under a bit of pressure defending a total rather than chasing.Good disciplined performance.Joe out at last in the ODI's and only averaging 166

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm imagining this but do the Aussie crowd disappear when they're not doing so well?

Same with the commentators on BT, absolutely full of it and loud when things are going well but much more subdued when the chips are down.

Nice to see England win when under a bit of pressure defending a total rather than chasing.Good disciplined performance.Joe out at last in the ODI's and only averaging 166
    The Aussies remind me of the Spammers. I’ve never seen a ground empty so fast and early when things aren’t going well for them.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    The Aussies remind me of the Spammers. I’ve never seen a ground empty so fast and early when things aren’t going well for them.
    Be interesting to see attendances for the 2 dead rubbers although one is one a Bank Holiday and the other at a brand hew ground

England win the series 4-1 with the best contest being this one in front of 53000+ at the new staduim in Perth.

Australia snatch defeat from the jaws of victory- 180 odd for 4 to 247 all out. Well bowled Tom Curran 5 for 35.

Oh, and by the way, Man of the Series, nananananana Joe Root, the glue that kept it all together, and chipped in with a couple of wickets

4 Yorkshiremen in the team=victory.

Always said that one dayers are more important than Test matches,lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    4 Yorkshiremen in the team=victory.

Always said that one dayers are more important than Test matches,lol
    Will Joe get an IPL place?

If he does he's not available for the first month or so of Yorkshire's season.

If he doesn't he'll be told to rest by the ECB.

Lose.lose situation.

Can't quite agree with yur last sentence, lol ,but great to shut the Aussies up for a while.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021