+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Frecklington a Wanted Man

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Offer him a 12month contract.
    Instead of sending Ben Wiles out on loan in January put him in the match-day squad, give him 15/20 mins Ben can learn a lot from Lee Frecklingtons attitude to football.
    Wiles playing with Frex or replacing him?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Wiles playing with Frex or replacing him?
    Both froggy.
    Ben Wiles, Hinds, McGinley, Joshua Kayode, Bailey-King (good grief) should be given a chance after January, don't expect us to be chucking daft money about in January either.
    Get Purrington back fit and playing, he will make mistakes that's how the youngsters learn.

Get Frecklington on coaching side.

You're talking sense as always Caspy.

It's the only way we can compete long term.

Both froggy.
    Ben Wiles, Hinds, McGinley, Joshua Kayode, Bailey-King (good grief) should be given a chance after January, don't expect us to be chucking daft money about in January either.
    Get Purrington back fit and playing, he will make mistakes that's how the youngsters learn.
    I agree with all of that and add to that list Manny and Bilboe

The only thing with your post that I questioned is you said to give Wiles 20 minutes. 20 mins would be at the end of a game therefore would normally mean replacing Frex if they are simular type of players.

They say you win nowt with kids but you nexer know until you've tried.

Both froggy.
    All laudable stuff and I'm all for giving the youngsters a chance but if they do "make mistakes" and results get worse then Warne will immediately be under pressure.
    A lot of our supporters are not very forgiving and we have already seen quite strong criticism of Ajayi, Rodak and Purrington who are all young and have made mistakes.
    Perhaps more pertinent is the fact that Tony Stewart is not a patient chairman 😕

I haven't given up on Purrington. Hope we can get back to full fitness to judge him proper. Like to see what Hinds, Wiles & Bailey-King can do. I'd have Bailey-King back now with only Williams in front of him as section for a winger. Rodak, Price, Ajayi, Forde & Yates can go in January. Emmanuel got to be better than Cummings, play him. If he's not good enough, send him back in January. Frecks, Newell & Taylor can go in the summer.

I think Purrington could become a good player but I still he injury prone?

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I haven't given up on Purrington. Hope we can get back to full fitness to judge him proper. Like to see what Hinds, Wiles & Bailey-King can do. I'd have Bailey-King back now with only Williams in front of him as section for a winger. Rodak, Price, Ajayi, Forde & Yates can go in January. Emmanuel got to be better than Cummings, play him. If he's not good enough, send him back in January. Frecks, Newell & Taylor can go in the summer.
    You do realise if we got rid of all the players you say we should that we probably wouldn't be able to put an 11 out?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I think Purrington could become a good player but I still he injury prone?

*is he injury prone? That should read

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast