+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I watched the Pork last night.

I watched the Pork last night.

VERY lucky to get a point, Ipswich should have beaten them by 2 or 3 clear goals. A dodgy penalty apart, their only shot on target in over two games was their 93rd minute equaliser.

I can see why the Pigs are so upset, they’re exactly like us under Adkins. Plenty of possession but it’s tip tap sideways all the time with no pace and nobody taking players on. They should have lost Loovens early on after a truly horrendous tackle that the ref missed, there’s a touch of nastiness throughout the team, but it looks to be more out of frustration than any form of channeled aggression.

All in all good to see what a passionless ponderous shower of shiite they are and what a superb job Carloss is doing. FTP.

Give over Mr G,thats a team that is going up automatic you are talking about,unbeaten in 4 games,the tide has turned,in the last 2 games,they have gained minus 1 point on us

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Give over Mr G,thats a team that is going up automatic you are talking about,unbeaten in 4 games,the tide has turned,in the last 2 games,they have gained minus 1 point on us
    Harsh but extremely fair.

I also watched 2 teams of numpties making total *rses of themselves too.

The Apprentice, surely it should be on Comedy Gold?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Harsh but extremely fair.

I also watched 2 teams of numpties making total *rses of themselves too.

The Apprentice, surely it should be on Comedy Gold?
    So did 1,and I said to our Myrtle ,he is going to fire the lot of them,and he did.

The lad with glasses who went first,apparently lives in Sheffield

I recorded the Apprentice and watched it later. How bad are this current shower? Zero life skills.

I also recorded and watched Peaky Blinders. THE best program on tv, love it. Hope you two didn’t miss it.

I've enjoyed watching Crown gloss dry more......Absolutely dire. Long live Carloss......

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I recorded the Apprentice and watched it later. How bad are this current shower? Zero life skills.

I also recorded and watched Peaky Blinders. THE best program on tv, love it. Hope you two didn’t miss it.
    Going to binge watch Peaky Blinders,never seen an episode as yet

VERY lucky to get a point, Ipswich should have beaten them by 2 or 3 clear goals. A dodgy penalty apart, their only shot on target in over two games was their 93rd minute equaliser.

I can see why the Pigs are so upset, they’re exactly like us under Adkins. Plenty of possession but it’s tip tap sideways all the time with no pace and nobody taking players on. They should have lost Loovens early on after a truly horrendous tackle that the ref missed, there’s a touch of nastiness throughout the team, but it looks to be more out of frustration than any form of channeled aggression.

All in all good to see what a passionless ponderous shower of shiite they are and what a superb job Carloss is doing. FTP.
    Did you happen to hear any of Carcrashes pre match interview on RS? JESUS H ! I've never heard such inane waffle, Adkins incuded, from ANY manager in all my life! And these wendy clowns believe the BS he spouts.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Going to binge watch Peaky Blinders,never seen an episode as yet
    I wonder if any of the Shelby family will be in Sheffield on Saturday? Beware the Peaky's. UTCB

They should have lost Loovens early on after a truly horrendous tackle
    I saw the interview with Mick McCarthy after, and he said McGoldrick came off with a lump behind each ear and the physio reckoned it was going to take a couple of weeks to massage his knackers back down again.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast