+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I watched the Pork last night.

Mother was babysitted by one of the Fowler brothers who both got hanged when everyone knew they were innocent. Police needed a scapegoat and a warning to others. She said they were just a pair of simpletons.

Still wouldn't it be nice to see Percy Sillitoe and his squad back again today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    ok - will give it a go...........have been put off by the name up to now
    You know it makes sense Aya. I’d start by watching episode one and two on catchup though so you know where it’s at, and if you’ve got Netflix they’ve got the first two series.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    You know it makes sense Aya. I’d start by watching episode one and two on catchup though so you know where it’s at, and if you’ve got Netflix they’ve got the first two series.
    Monte could go and have a Peaky marathon wi Blockmod,if she could cope wi his constant senselesss gibberin. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Yes I mentioned it earlier on this thread Rod, I think it’s the best program on the box mate and the latest series is the best yet. I’ve no idea why they stick it away on BBC2, I know people who never watch that channel because they think it’s just arts and docs.

I notice Sheffield’s Mooney gang keep getting a mention. My old Mam grew up on the same street as the main man and 2 other gang members and she says him and his entourage always behaved like perfect gentlemen towards their neighbours. UTB
    They got their @rses kicked by the Park Brigade who took Skye Edge tossing ring off them.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    They got their @rses kicked by the Park Brigade who took Skye Edge tossing ring off them.
    That’s right. You’ve read the same books as me then H?

I spent the first 10 years of my life living in the Park near Sky Edge, but I’ve learnt more about the area and the gangs in the last decade than I have all my life.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456