+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I watched the Pork last night.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    This guy will be going downwards whatever he says.
    ...and they moan about not getting the rub of the green with refs...

Forgive me Aya for I have sinned.
    as long as you recognise the error of your ways.........

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Ive been binge watchin Game of Thrones never seen an episode up until a a few weeks ago,i just watched episode 9 and 10 of season 5 last nite,poor owd Jon Snow.
    I was an avid GOT fan whilst Beany was in it but I thought it got a bit daft with the dragons and stuff.

My binge watch’s that I hadn’t seen first time around are 24 and Breaking Bad, in fact I’ve watched every series of 24 twice over.

By the way Chippy I’m loving the new Star Trek Discovery on Netflix. A slow burner at first but it’s got better by the week and the last episode was one of the best ever in any series.

Just had NowTV and started watching Twin Peaks and Fargo. Missed TP but found it compulsive viewing but couldn't understand what was happening half the time. Good to see Hank Worden who played Old Mose in The Searchers.
    Score tomorrow - Blades 3 Birmingham 1

Attendance - 27895

I was an avid GOT fan whilst Beany was in it but I thought it got a bit daft with the dragons and stuff.

My binge watch’s that I hadn’t seen first time around are 24 and Breaking Bad, in fact I’ve watched every series of 24 twice over.

By the way Chippy I’m loving the new Star Trek Discovery on Netflix. A slow burner at first but it’s got better by the week and the last episode was one of the best ever in any series.
    Winters coming Gray,winters coming.......

I will get round to Star Trek D as soon as i can find it on 123Movies.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Winters coming Gray,winters coming.......

I will get round to Star Trek D as soon as i can find it on 123Movies.
    Only watch it for the dragons..............however my all time fave was the Sopranos - everybody should watch this....followed by Breaking Bad. Possibly because both related to everyday life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Only watch it for the dragons..............however my all time fave was the Sopranos - everybody should watch this....followed by Breaking Bad. Possibly because both related to everyday life.
    If you can relate Sopranos and Breaking Bad to everyday life, then you might want to think about some of the company you're keeping...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    If you can relate Sopranos and Breaking Bad to everyday life, then you might want to think about some of the company you're keeping...
    I think Aya was relating The Sopranos to Rod and his heavy mob and Breaking Bad to TT’s Caravanette.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    I think the Sopranos did relate to family life with Tony having problems with his kids and his wife,the sort of everyday problems all families have,then you had the contrast with his `business` life,loved it,one of my all time favourite series,no idea about Breaking Bad though

I think Aya was relating The Sopranos to Rod and his heavy mob and Breaking Bad to TT’s Caravanette.
    The Soprano's is the best series i've ever watched,i imagine TT runnin his hotel's in a similar way to how Big Tone ran the Family business.James Gandolfini(RIP) was wonderful as Tony.UTCB

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast