+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I watched the Pork last night.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    VERY lucky to get a point, Ipswich should have beaten them by 2 or 3 clear goals. A dodgy penalty apart, their only shot on target in over two games was their 93rd minute equaliser.

I can see why the Pigs are so upset, they’re exactly like us under Adkins. Plenty of possession but it’s tip tap sideways all the time with no pace and nobody taking players on. They should have lost Loovens early on after a truly horrendous tackle that the ref missed, there’s a touch of nastiness throughout the team, but it looks to be more out of frustration than any form of channeled aggression.

All in all good to see what a passionless ponderous shower of shiite they are and what a superb job Carloss is doing. FTP.
    But they are the only team in La Liga that have not lost a game in the last 5 games.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    But they are the only team in La Liga that have not lost a game in the last 5 games.
    Straw clutching at its finest. They didn't even have a shot in two of them..! ...and after this round of matches we've lost more games than them now. Clearly they don't know how these league things work. Anyone care to explain......anyone..?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Going to binge watch Peaky Blinders,never seen an episode as yet
    Ive been binge watchin Game of Thrones never seen an episode up until a a few weeks ago,i just watched episode 9 and 10 of season 5 last nite,poor owd Jon Snow.

I've just seen that tackle by Loovens,when he tried speyin McGoldrick how the hell dint he see red for that? UTCB

Great run , 5 undefeated, 6 points out of a possible 15. Promotion form, plus another hat trick for Rhodes. Oooooops, sorry I meant Leon.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    It was Ipswich's own fault for getting caught with a sucker punch at the end.

At least five times in the last 10 minutes they had chances to play the ball through a non existent defence to get the third goal

But instead they ran to the corner flag

It was losing the ball at the corner flag that cost them the equaliser when 10 seconds earlier they could have wrapped the game up
    Yep I can’t argue with that JJ. Freddie Sears even rounded the keeper earlier on then fannied about and slowed Westwood to get get in place and then right at the end on the ONE occasion where they should have kept it in the corner he tries to cut inside and gifts them the ball. To think dom3 reckoned we should sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Is this thread a confessional?

QUOTE=GrayBlade;38711877]They were all pretty gash Rhodes missed a header that’s the only time I noticed him but not one shot from anyone on target till the late goal.

Ipswich will be kicking themselves they had 2 or 3 really good chances and at the end they should have kept it in the corner and it was all over. Pity the Championship don’t do retrospective bans cus Loovens would be out a while.
    Forgive me Aya for I have sinned.

Never mind 'Our Fathers' and 'Holy Marys'...three GCB's and five 'we aint got a barrel' for absolution..!

Earlier in the season I thought hooper would get in our side now I don't think any one of theirs would I wouldn't swap any of our lads for theirs and the centre halves and jack hunt were truly awful can't comment on the other full back cos I never saw him

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Never mind 'Our Fathers' and 'Holy Marys'...three GCB's and five 'we aint got a barrel' for absolution..!
    This guy will be going downwards whatever he says.

Name:  DB16DF52-C3A3-45B5-8A3C-FB9B1BBAEA11.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  20.2 KB

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast