+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: very dull v hull city

very dull v hull city

was there the other night as at most home games. Wall had no passion, harris clapping a open goal miss ffs not a near miss or a good effort BUT a open goal that anyone with 2 legs could put away....................maybe its me , I don't know.

there was one wall fan in the progamme having a jolly up as he has followed the lions for 50 years like most of us grey-haired muppets.

a jolly up ha ha more like 50 years of pain

still a trip to Fulham at the weekend very posh for us and even some are going by boat from Greenwich................more pain!!

Have to agree Lion, it's 5 games now since a win, however the chances have been there. We were deep into extra time when Lee Gregory skyed that shot from 6 yards. but I do believe his form will improve.

It will be very tough against Fulham who just won away at the Blades, but who knows we managed a draw away at both Wolves and Cardiff so lets hope the team perform, the fans deserve and expect it.

It wouldn’t surprise me if our first away win is at Fulham!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)