+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Main priority in January Transfer window?

Not really.

we are top six easy in games without Lasogga. Our best 11 matches up well with all but a couple of teams in the league. if they gel and get comfortable with the playing style we could be playoff team.

we are a hard team to defend when we attack with speed and counterattacks. we give us some goals but also can score.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Complete b0ll0x, "
    I'll try that one again.....

Complete and UTTER b0ll0x......."Cant see GK situation changing until the summer and thats fair to give both Lonergan and Weidwald a proper chance even if its to our detriment.". Errrrr........the f00k it is "fair"......."even if its to our detriment"

So you would suggest, in your warm fluffy "lets give everyone a fair crack of the whip world", that irrespective of whether we ship goals or not, anyone who get between the sticks should have how many, 10, 15, 20, 30 games to show if they can actually keep goal??????

You've accused me of "drivel" when posting, but FFS "thats fair to give both Lonergan and Weidwald a proper chance even if its to our detriment" must be the most refined and complete and utter b0ll0x I have ever seen on this board, bar none!

It's the truth WTF like it or lump it . We are stuck now until the summer with an inexperienced young prospect and an experienced yet limited one for GK 2017/18.

We are going to leak silly goals either way . So in simple terms for you we can either get behind the team or cry and moan about it .
    We all know which option you'll take as your a Leeds hating negative sad demented tw@t . However , the MODs have allowed your resident troll status so we'll all have to live with your belly aching yet again .

Merrrrrrry Christmas

"I thought we already had some sort of 'pre-contract' agreement with a Chinese midfielder ? "

Did I fkn dream that then ???

No doubt at all we will bring in a few..question is will they be punts or proven quality?

Surely the keeper situation should be the 1st area addressed..followed by a Left back and a Centre back..and maybe a bit greedy here but a proven goal scorer.

*The Rev is in dreamland*

**A few too many JD's **

It's a 21year old Japanese midfielder I think that we've been linked with. I actually like the style japan and South Korea try to play, he might be half decent

Regarding the positions needed to be strengthened, Felix uses his distribution to help us start our attacks so unlikely he will be replaced, left back is a possibility as berardi and Anita are not naturally lbs, Borthwick Jackson doesn't seem to be the answer. I don't think a centre back will be signed either, jansson has improved again, cooper is hit and miss, Pennington and shaughnessy back them up, striker could be the other that we look at, I hope ekuban starts scoring, he deserves it, let's see what happens

ekuban wont score goals while I have a hole in my ass, sooner see the Duke up there if we have to play like that. Prefere roofe/alioski/saiz/Hernandez up there in any order,formula you like, at least they are footballers.

Have you watched ekuban play? Nobody could question he's a footballer. Great first touch, can make a clever pass, takes people on. He will score if we give him chances.

He does need a goal soon BB to get up and running . Everyone I speak to says the same thing - quite impressed and he gets himself some good chances (usually of his own making ) . That's the main thing for a striker just hope he can bag sooner rather than later before more boo boys jump on that bandwagon . Let's hope he can make a start today

not one to get on the players backs Mavo, you know that, but I like to be objective also, cant be agreeing with everything all the time lest I be labelled a happy clapper, so we will have to agree to disagree on this one mate, I don't rate him, but that's just my opinion, ill happily be proved wrong when he starts to bang em in!
    My point though really was that I prefere the format that started the season so well for us rather that playing a traditional "striker".

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)