+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Main priority in January Transfer window?

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    not one to get on the players backs Mavo, you know that, but I like to be objective also, cant be agreeing with everything all the time lest I be labelled a happy clapper, so we will have to agree to disagree on this one mate, I don't rate him, but that's just my opinion, ill happily be proved wrong when he starts to bang em in!
    My point though really was that I prefere the format that started the season so well for us rather that playing a traditional "striker".
    Happy with roofe or ekuban to play centre . Think those are our best options. Think both will be playing today but roofe further back .

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    It's the truth WTF like it or lump it . We are stuck now until the summer with an inexperienced young prospect and an experienced yet limited one for GK 2017/18.

We are going to leak silly goals either way . So in simple terms for you we can either get behind the team or cry and moan about it .
    We all know which option you'll take as your a Leeds hating negative sad demented tw@t . However , the MODs have allowed your resident troll status so we'll all have to live with your belly aching yet again .

Merrrrrrry Christmas
    Don't hate anyone (although I might make an exception in your case), and certainly not Leeds, but neither do I feel inclined to accept that we treat our first team as playschool for GKs, and I imagine there are just a few others who think it might be a good idea to get someone with experience between the sticks even if it was for a loan to end of season (maybe get Green back?). At least then it's not necessarily a choice between frying pan and fire.

Was yesterdays performance silly enough for you Jimmy?

We'll all in all a good 3 points yesterday and a very good save from the boy Felix to insure the win near the end of the game. Always a positive feel to a 3 point weekend, sets you up for the long week ahead.

Yes it was silly. Shades of Gary Sprake...

I text into bbc Leeds to show support for Felix fully expecting to be in the minority. I was pleasantly surprised to hear the majority of fans were also balanced and supportive of the GK and team.

Yes it was silly. Shades of Gary Sprake...

I text into bbc Leeds to show support for Felix fully expecting to be in the minority. I was pleasantly surprised to hear the majority of fans were also balanced and supportive of the GK and team.
    I'll be supportive of the team, minus that joker, he doesn't deserve it, he is absolutely f00king rubbish and I don't see why the defence should have to work harder than is necessary in order to prevent any balls getting close to him. He should go, now, and let the rest of the squad move on and be as good as they can be without a passenger.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I'll be supportive of the team, minus that joker, he doesn't deserve it, he is absolutely f00king rubbish and I don't see why the defence should have to work harder than is necessary in order to prevent any balls getting close to him. He should go, now, and let the rest of the squad move on and be as good as they can be without a passenger.
    Fair enough , your not alone wanting him out . If he keeps doing what he did yesterday you'll get your wish no doubt.

I look forward to your supportive/balanced views on the rest of the squad going forward . Something tells me it will be the same old attention seeking negative rants as we are all used to but let's see.

Fair enough , your not alone wanting him out . If he keeps doing what he did yesterday you'll get your wish no doubt.

I look forward to your supportive/balanced views on the rest of the squad going forward . Something tells me it will be the same old attention seeking negative rants as we are all used to but let's see.
    Shows how blinkered and biased you are then doesn't it Jimmy mate?

Rest of the side (front to back), did all that could be expected of them. Of course there was the odd wobble (Jansson giving away the corner that led to the goal could just as easily have been a clearance to the side lines, but sh1t happens). What is totally unacceptable is that this joke of a GK had ONE attempt in goal for nearly the whole match and couldn't judge the bounce of a lob my granny (dead nearly 60 years), could have collected. He should go, now, to spare us any more embarrassment and himself ny more destruction of his fast diminshing confidence.

Oh and yes, I SAID THIS WHEN HE WAS SIGNED!!!!!!!

That's good WTF - you seem to have an eye for players signed who are not good enough. Quite early after they have put pen to paper usually - footymad should cross your palm with silver for these uncanny predictions.

I wonder , what did you enjoy about a 3,1 away win ? I'm sure we would all love to hear it . The floor is yours ....

Here's one to ponder, how many more goals would wood have scored if he hadn't missed all the sitters he missed, how many more points would we have scored, some were against the crapper teams in this division, how are Woods missed sitters any different to Felixs howlers, at the same time, how valuable have Felixs saves and clean sheets been, I'd say just as valuable as the goals wood scored, I'm talking wood's first season with us, not his 30 goal season

Just something to think about, also don't say it's irrelevant coz ones a striker and the other is a gk

Felix might end up being good a decent gk for us next season, as long as he learns from the experience this season, you never know, I didn't have much hope for wood 2bh, look how he did in the end

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)