+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good read from Toronto...

I was at the Turf in a meeting when the Everton sale was announced and CT was present. He was a bit gobsmacked (what's new?) when I said Keane was overrated and we would not miss him! (See, I did agree with you all along on Tarkowski, I just like to wind you up!)

Thirty million was daylight robbery. Keane now looks a lot like Bambi caught in the headlights, just before the juggernaut hits!

Dyche just rode off with the swag!

Attachment 7284

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Totally different imo BT, Everton are in the process of destroying a good player, an England International. Watford thought they were buying a PL striker, they should now know they haven't.
    I am right with you on this sinkov. Keane showed both in the Premier League for Burnley and when called to international duty that he is a very good footballer. Everton are systematically destroying his confidence but he is not the only one. What has Siggurdsson done since his move for 45 million but he is also a good player.

More praise from France and Spain

More articles helping developing our global presence in France and Spain

http://sportwitness.co.uk/miracle-no...ish-newspaper/

Now the New York Times gets into the club and says most predictors don’t take account do not take into account the positions or the numbers of defenders on any given chance. And the other is team actions. It is hard to put a figure on the cohesion of a team. That is what Burnley does really well: It is a team, and that cannot always be measured.”

Sums us up in a nutshell and little mention of Arsenal.
    If Sean carry’s on like this it will be Hollywood next!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/25/s...er-league.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)