+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Players we should be looking at

Players we should be looking at

I don't want to tell me Johnson how to suck eggs 😁
    Here's a few players I think we should be looking at for the future.

Jordan Willis. 24 year old fullback. Played 124 games for Coventry.

Bruno Andraer. (Need to check spelling) 23 year old winger. Small with good feet. Plenty of pace. A bit like j taylor

James hardy. 21 year old CM voted in the team of the year last season (non league)

Jack Munns. Hartlepool midfielder. Only short at 5ft 5. his passing is excellent and knows where the goal is.

Sam Hughes,. 20 year old CM from Leicester. Highly rated when he played for Chester.
    Potter style midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post

Bruno Andraer. (Need to check spelling) 23 year old winger. Small with good feet. Plenty of pace. A bit like j taylor

James hardy. 21 year old CM voted in the team of the year last season (non league)

Jack Munns. Hartlepool midfielder. Only short at 5ft 5. his passing is excellent and knows where the goal is.

Sam Hughes,. 20 year old CM from Leicester. Highly rated when he played for Chester.
    Potter style midfield.
    Hardy and Willis look good targets but I’m not sure Munns is capable of playing in L1 and Hughes unless we get him on loan I doubt we could get him for the peanuts we have

Targets of my own

Matt godden a 26 year old striker currently out of contract soon and he’s fallen out with Stevenage due to him wanting a move in summer he was one of top goal scorers last year in league 2 with 25 goals and an impressive assist record.

Luke McCullough 23 year old Center back from Doncaster you remember him the big guy who gave us so much problems when we played them a few weeks ago he’s a big strong guy who has the experience and youth that would make us stronger

Potter style midfield.
    Just need a ‘free man’ to sign and with Hardy and Willis they’d make a right shoe in

Potter style midfield.
    FIFA or Football Manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    FIFA or Football Manager?
    I'm just about young enough to know what they are. If your not busy you could check those sites and get back to me with some stats. I love a good stat

What about a cheeky bid for Kristian Dennis at Chessy he mijht want to swap a relegation battle at Chessy for midtable mediocrity with RUFC, regular scorer in a struggling side

Decent shout. He's scored goals wherever he has played. all be it lower league.
    27 yo

Has I said other week, Duane Holmes at Scunny, scored 2 goals last week,a little work engine in midfield, who will score some goals.

Yes he's a good player.