+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team for Saturday.

Team for Saturday.

Foster
    Nyom Hagasi Evans Gibbs
    Krychouiak Jacob
    Phillips Chadli (If fit) Brunt
    Rodrigues

Any comments!

I'd like to see McClean in there, otherwise its not far off what I'd pick

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Foster
    Nyom Hagasi Evans Gibbs
    Krychouiak Jacob
    Rodrigues

Any comments!
    Don't really matter Leicester mate they ain't gonna win 😢

I would go 4-4-2 and give it a go...apart from last year at their place we have always made them work hard to get anything.

Foster.

Nyom, Hegazi, Evans, Gibbs.

Phillips, Krychowiak, Yacob, Brunt.

Rodrigguez. McClean.(to get amongst them)

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    I would go 4-4-2 and give it a go...apart from last year at their place we have always made them work hard to get anything.

Foster.

Nyom, Hegazi, Evans, Gibbs.

Phillips, Krychowiak, Yacob, Brunt.

Rodrigguez. McClean.(to get amongst them)
    I'd go with this but with McAuley in place of Hegazi and Rondon in place of McClean. Pity Dawson isn't available for the right back berth.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Foster
    Nyom Hagasi Evans Gibbs
    Krychouiak Jacob
    Rodrigues

Any comments!
    Chadli is out is out for a few weeks.

Foster
    Nyom Evans Hegazi Gibbs
    Krychowiak Livermore
    Phillips Rodriguez McClean
    Rondon

Was torn between Brunt & McClean for left wing, but went with McClean's aggression.
    Also plumped for Hegazi over G-Mac as if we are going to give Spurs ago G-Mac's lack of pace would leavre him a bit exposed (yes I know Hegazi is not much quicker but he is a little).
    I quite like 4-2-3-1, but the problem we have at the moment is the only 2 players we have who are suited to playing in the hole behind the striker are Morrison & Chadli who are both injured. I also thought about Brunt there but I reckon J-Rod could do a good job there due to his ability to hold on to the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by OptimisticBaggie View Post
    Foster
    Nyom Evans Hegazi Gibbs
    Krychowiak Livermore
    Phillips Rodriguez McClean
    Rondon

Was torn between Brunt & McClean for left wing, but went with McClean's aggression.
    Also plumped for Hegazi over G-Mac as if we are going to give Spurs ago G-Mac's lack of pace would leavre him a bit exposed (yes I know Hegazi is not much quicker but he is a little).
    I quite like 4-2-3-1, but the problem we have at the moment is the only 2 players we have who are suited to playing in the hole behind the striker are Morrison & Chadli who are both injured. I also thought about Brunt there but I reckon J-Rod could do a good job there due to his ability to hold on to the ball.
    Livermore should be nowhere near our first XI or even our bench. I think Brunt has to be recalled for his set piece deliveries if nothing else.

Seen the side. Not what I would have picked. Livermore still in and as someone asked on another thread, where's Brunt? Looks just like a Pulis side!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)