+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will Dyche start up front on Sunday

Unlike The Donz to get on one!

He has options and can excercise his democratic right -

I hate moaners

Its Black Friday.. Soon be White Christmas ..

Quote Originally Posted by thedonz View Post
    It seems like there's little point starting a thread to get some discussion before a game these days.

If I started one about a rainbow I'd seen in the sky I'm sure there would be loads of comments.
    Getting fed up of this board. For fcuk 's sake how many of you go on the match anyway!
    I think the reason you haven't got much of a response Donzy, is that on Wednesday morning IDWT started a thread , 'More Barnes than Wood', on the very same subject. So we've already had our say and done the subject to death, so to speak. But of course, as you didn't contribute to that thread, you wouldn't be knowing that.

I think....if Wood is ready - it'd be better him start - I just see him as more of a threat than Barnes or Vokes - so more of a worry and harder for the Arse Wenkers to contain....and a better chance of us getting a goal early and rattling them.
    I can't be at the game Donz....but for consolation, my brother wears my old scarf.

Just to state my position, I won't be going either. It's my son's birthday over in deepest Yaarkshire, so I'll be heading over there. Family is more important than any game of football to me.

Thought that might wake a few up. Missed the earlier thread on the same subject, would have joined in that rather than starting a new thread.

Yeh, don't post much these days , little to add to what little is posted about football.

I've nothing against posters not going on but there are not enough who do go on using the forum which is the reason there are very few footballing threads in my opinion.

The advice to start new threads is good and should be taken up by others. Long wait I expect.

I might start a few footballing threads again , but they will most likely be met with the same apathy as in the past

Only 30 days to Christmas

It's Wood for me. Yes, Sam is brilliant defending in the air, but we need our best striker playing tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by thedonz View Post
    Thought that might wake a few up. Missed the earlier thread on the same subject, would have joined in that rather than starting a new thread.

Yeh, don't post much these days , little to add to what little is posted about football.

I've nothing against posters not going on but there are not enough who do go on using the forum which is the reason there are very few footballing threads in my opinion.

The advice to start new threads is good and should be taken up by others. Long wait I expect.

I might start a few footballing threads again , but they will most likely be met with the same apathy as in the past

"I might start a few footballing threads again , but they will most likely be met with the same apathy as in the past[/QUOTE]"

Dont be such a pessimist Donz ..Enjoy the ride

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)