+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chuffin eck Manchester

Chuffin eck Manchester

Run the barstewards down.

This is a prime example of why we need the bobbie back on the street.

But this is 2017 so let's equip him with a gun, taser, whatever you want.

It's the only way folks.

Agreed on both

if ever you see two's up on mpeds dressed in black be very aware and prepared to act

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    if ever you see two's up on mpeds dressed in black be very aware and prepared to act
    Going off on one a bit, I was watching a programme saying twos up on a motorbike was now illegal in Medellin, Colombia, due to the amount of Sicario killings in the '80s under Pablo Escobar.

Back on topic, it would be nice to say 'fight fire with fire' regarding the above incident but we all know it will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Going off on one a bit, I was watching a programme saying twos up on a motorbike was now illegal in Medellin, Colombia, due to the amount of Sicario killings in the '80s under Pablo Escobar.

Back on topic, it would be nice to say 'fight fire with fire' regarding the above incident but we all know it will never happen.
    I can see why you say that Newcy but I ride Triumph's and am on a Triumph forum. There has been numerous incidents of cnuts on mopeds and several bikes with two's up running proper bikers off the road in London and forcing them to stop. When they succeed they nick the proper bike. But there is a movement of bikers in London who are linking up and communicating with eachother on the move. If anyone reports anything like this they are said to respond with great vengeance and fury. I hope it's true

No, no- I wasn't comparing this to real bikers.

You can see the difference between real bike lovers and thieving tramps that double up on mopeds and trial bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    No, no- I wasn't comparing this to real bikers.

You can see the difference between real bike lovers and thieving tramps that double up on mopeds and trial bikes.
    Sorry Newcy I never thought you did but these cnuts on mopeds is becoming a real problem