+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Score & Att v Colchester

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Just follow me Laxton I'm pretty good at predictions

It will be Us 3-3 Them, with Notts scoring two in 90+3 and 90+5 mins to earn a point, Forte hat-trick

6,333 very cold Notts and U fans
    Unfortunately he probably wont play Forte, KN will again opt for the ineffective Alesandra... Why this guy gets his pick over Forte is bewildering....

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Unfortunately he probably wont play Forte, KN will again opt for the ineffective Alesandra... Why this guy gets his pick over Forte is bewildering....
    That's why we are doing so badly - we are stuck with bloody Kevin Nolan as our manager. Come on Mr Hardy, open your eyes and see that in the likes of durhampie and TheBlackHorse we have far better options on here who know much, much more than Nolan does!

Score 1-1
    Att. 6,425

Is there any reason some of the predicted attendances are so low, given that it’s a tenner a ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Is there any reason some of the predicted attendances are so low, given that it’s a tenner a ticket?
    Your going.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's why we are doing so badly - we are stuck with bloody Kevin Nolan as our manager. Come on Mr Hardy, open your eyes and see that in the likes of durhampie and TheBlackHorse we have far better options on here who know much, much more than Nolan does!

Score 1-1
    Att. 6,425
    As we are doing so well then why are you so conservative with your score against a team nearly 10 points behind and with an inferior goal difference at Fortress Lane?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    As we are doing so well then why are you so conservative with your score against a team nearly 10 points behind and with an inferior goal difference at Fortress Lane?
    1. Because on current form they are better than we are.
    2. Whenever we do cheap ticket offers we usually under perform.
    3. I didn't realise that only a Notts win was allowed in the predictions.
    4. Call me all the names under the sun - except 'conservative'. That is just below the belt.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Think it will be very tight, hopefully 2-1, Duffy (2) 5,800
    We got that att on Saturday with full priced tickets.

Notts 2-2 Colchester

8,800 attending

League 2 is mostly full of 'average teams' of which we are one. There is no outstanding team which is why nearly every team is capable of beating every other team. We have had some good results from some pretty poor performances but on our day we can win against the better teams. I will go for a 1.0 win with Forte to score but think it will be hard fought for and probably not pretty to watch.

5982 in attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    1. Because on current form they are better than we are.
    2. Whenever we do cheap ticket offers we usually under perform.
    3. I didn't realise that only a Notts win was allowed in the predictions.
    4. Call me all the names under the sun - except 'conservative'. That is just below the belt.
    I don't want to labour the point but I did use a small 'c'

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Your going.
    “Your going”?

Dearie me Sailor Boy, very poor grammar. Go immediately to the Captain’s quarters for a good, hard flogging.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast