+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Score & Att v Colchester

2-1 Notts
    Ameobi and grant
    Notts miss a penalty aswell

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    “Your going”?

Dearie me Sailor Boy, very poor grammar. Go immediately to the Captain’s quarters for a good, hard flogging.
    is it big fat ****

1-0 , Duffy 90th minute winner and a certain poster on here is heard chanting his name. 6502

Don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this one. Our home run has to come to an end sometime, and today could be the day, especially if we're lacking up front.

Notts 1 - 2 Colchester
    Forte
    Att: 6192

... Dear Duffy Lovers - I shall look on this afternoon's game and in particular the performance of Mr Duffy with great interest. I sincerely hope that he has a really good game ... winning header after header, dominating the Colchester forwards into feeble submission and hell, scoring a hat-trick from our pressure plays; even making heroic goal-line clearances if need be, to defend the Magpie cause. If he has a good game I shall be delighted to say so. Upies!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... Dear Duffy Lovers - I shall look on this afternoon's game and in particular the performance of Mr Duffy with great interest. I sincerely hope that he has a really good game ... winning header after header, dominating the Colchester forwards into feeble submission and hell, scoring a hat-trick from our pressure plays; even making heroic goal-line clearances if need be, to defend the Magpie cause. If he has a good game I shall be delighted to say so. Upies!
    And if he doesn't ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    You don’t get it do you? It’s about the performance and result as a team, I think most of us on here acknowledge that Duffy has his weakness’s. This witch hunt that you lead needs to stop, see the bigger picture and realise that it’s where we go as a club that matters in the long run. We await your petty singling out at the end of the match.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    And if he doesn't ?
    KN out, AH out. Bring back the Trews - all is forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    KN out, AH out. Bring back the Trews - all is forgiven.
    Well said.

As I said on the betting thread, feel a bit nervous about this one. Colchester are the form team and have conceded only 2 goals in their last 6 games. May depend on who's fit for Notts. Let's be positive though.

Notts 2 Colchester 1

Grant, Forte

Attendance 8,673

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast