+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No half-time pint tomorrow...

No half-time pint tomorrow...

South Yorkshire Police and Barnsley F.C on twitter. There will be no alcohol sold after kick-off. All I can say to that is we better be playing well. I needed a drink watching Tuesdays shower.

Police treating Football fans like kids again

No standing up, no chanting, no shouting, no swearing, no bevvy. Just sit there quietly and soberly and keep thi trap shut.

It's like only fools n osses when it wor uncle Alberts birthday doo at nags head!

Kin £36 for privilege n all. Aye me neither.

Stewards taking cans of pop off youngens at the Reading game as well .... Little Hitlers

Don't forget to put your rainbow laces in, and salute those corner flags.

N' dont Ben Dun in front of Phil Mccraken

A bet Steve ed a aif time pint int mount

Must just have been for the Away fans this

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    No standing up, no chanting, no shouting, no swearing, no bevvy. Just sit there quietly and soberly and keep thi trap shut.

It's like only fools n osses when it wor uncle Alberts birthday doo at nags head!

Kin £36 for privilege n all. Aye me neither.
    Seem to do their level best to turn fans against attending football matches .

Any other walk of life you would have sacked it off years ago .

Utter bollox innit .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Seem to do their level best to turn fans against attending football matches .

Any other walk of life you would have sacked it off years ago .

Utter bollox innit .
    Tiz mate. A can't stand what football's become. If I'm honest I have sacked it off. When i go to the odd game these days i'd rather stop in the boozer than spoil the day guin tut match. I Used to like releasing my tension and anxiety at the football but so did 2000 other hard working blowks. It dunt feel reight doing that kind of thing nar.

Too many women guin fo me. They're all ore telly n all blurtin art their opinions. ***ist or chauvinistic yes I am but only where football's concerned and I couldn't give a feck. This is/was a man's game that's been systematically ruined by the gradual change since 1992 not only on the pitch, also off it. Women seldom contribute to the atmosphere and I think it's had a massive impact on what the match experience is like these days. They should go and watch women's football but then by doing that they can't ogle men's legs or hairstyles or bums in tight shorts watchin women laik.

Maybe I'll get caned for posting this but so what. Av ed enough. One of the main focus on skys coverage seemed to be this rainbow ballax ramming it darn us firkin throits and I was thinking is there a firkin football match happening or what? It sez it all. Rant over, feel better nar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast