+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolves banning orders

Wolves banning orders

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/...anning-orders/
    One fan on the Molineux mix, seems proud.

Too many nasty people making it a nasty place to go.

Don't particularly care about Wolves or their supporters one way or the other until we play them to be honest.

All clubs have their fighting factions, all clubs have supporters who are detained for good cause (some more than others) and all have supporters who are detained and consequently banned for next to nothing.

I think many would be surprised at what constitutes a banning offence especially when context, motivation and general mood of individual match day police are taken into consideration.

Yes there are many times when supporters illicit a response, but any who believe it's always a one way street are naive in the extreme.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/d_to_g/f...ated_offences/

As stated, all clubs have their elements but then so do regional police forces and many match day command units.

Speaking from personal experience it isn't always black and white, blue and white or even gold and kack.

Why are we even bothered with this rubbish?

"Pot and kettle" with every club in the planet.

Move on.....nothing to see here unless you're short of a life!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Why are we even bothered with this rubbish?

"Pot and kettle" with every club in the planet.

Move on.....nothing to see here unless you're short of a life!
    You may think it's irrelevant that Molineux is the ONLY ground in the country that I have refused to taked my sons and daughter to because personal experience. I find it very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    You may think it's irrelevant that Molineux is the ONLY ground in the country that I have refused to taked my sons and daughter to because personal experience. I find it very sad.
    But it's been an absolute pleasure taking a son and daughter to the Hawthorns when Wolves are playing there.

I suggest you read mickd's and albionic68's posts again. They both make perfect sense.

Edit: Apart from the last sentence from albionic.

"Kack"?

You'd never see me posting anything so immature.
    Last edited by Newcy Wolf; 24-11-2017 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    But it's been an absolute pleasure taking a son and daughter to the Hawthorns when Wolves are playing there.

I suggest you read mickd's and albionic68's posts again. They both make perfect sense.

Edit: Apart from the last sentence from albionic.

"Kack"?

You'd never see me posting anything so immature.

Tosser!

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    I don't enjoy the Molineux experience ( apart from the result ) which is why the 1-5 match was the first one I'd done there for 15 years and will probably be my last due to the hassle I had on the way out but this is not the point.

Posts like this are petty points scoring exercises....I'm sure just as many Wolves fans don't enjoy visiting our place.

If I don't like the "vibe" at a ground then I don't go but you could go on forever pinning up the lists and faces of every scoundrel from
    each side so why bother!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Tosser!
    Hey, your intelligent, friendly, mature posts are what keeps this forum going.

Please keep it up.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I don't enjoy the Molineux experience ( apart from the result ) which is why the 1-5 match was the first one I'd done there for 15 years and will probably be my last due to the hassle I had on the way out but this is not the point.

Posts like this are petty points scoring exercises....I'm sure just as many Wolves fans don't enjoy visiting our place.

If I don't like the "vibe" at a ground then I don't go but you could go on forever pinning up the lists and faces of every scoundrel from
    each side so why bother!
    The 1-5 is like another famous game, we were beaten at in Chorley in 1986 apparently there were 100,000 plus gates for each game

Another I just fancied going to a BCD when we beat the Dings yeah Whatever!!
    Last edited by Evewolf65; 24-11-2017 at 09:41 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)