+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leonard back on the radar

Leonard back on the radar

according to the stir. Wilder accepts a replacement for Coutts is needed. Watch this space.

could still do a job i suppose chris obviously rates the guy but i thought with the position were in we would be going for somebody proven at this level or maybe a young premier league loanee but trust in tufty hes the king utb ftp

Need to aim higher with any replacement.

We may sign Leonard, but I think there'd be one in on loan as well. Someone of a high calibre.

yeah probably right there herbie if thats the case i would expect maybe 4 to come in striker and murphy

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Need to aim higher with any replacement.

We may sign Leonard, but I think there'd be one in on loan as well. Someone of a high calibre.
    Aim higher than Coutts , impossible !!!

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    Aim higher than Coutts , impossible !!!
    There is only one player in the world that could fill Coutts boots that is ....................Toni Kroos,he might cost a few bob but he would fit straight into the system.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    There is only one player in the world that could fill Coutts boots that is ....................Toni Kroos,he might cost a few bob but he would fit straight into the system.
    that's the point - not sure there is anybody out there who we can afford who is good enough to fill his boots right now. So maybe we need to change the way we play to adapt to his loss - one of CW/AK's main strengths is their ability to adapt to changing situations I believe - so fingers crossed.