+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: The Mighty Blades v Birmingham City

MATCH DAY POST: The Mighty Blades v Birmingham City

So after the 'thrilling' events of Tuesday night, we now get chance to put it right in front of the TV cameras versus Birmingham. With only one win in their last 6 and truly awful away form, you would assume this to be real home banker. But as we know, they don't really exist, at least not at league level. That said, without the errors, but even at half the effort levels of Tuesday night, there's an excellent chance of us all being happy....

Anyway....

Any team news?

Baldock perhaps making a return?

Stay unchanged from Tuesday?

Or Carruthers perhaps making a start?

Despite Tuesday's blip, against a good Fulham side, we should have enough at home to see off a Birmingham side really struggling to kick off their season. Don't do them any favours Blades, and let's turn on the style for the cameras again... An exuberant 4-1 victory for me...

We will see

UTB

Quote Originally Posted by Not_A_Cheat View Post
    So after the 'thrilling' events of Tuesday night, we now get chance to put it right in front of the TV cameras versus Birmingham. With only one win in their last 6 and truly awful away form, you would assume this to be real home banker. But as we know, they don't really exist, at least not at league level. That said, without the errors, but even at half the effort levels of Tuesday night, there's an excellent chance of us all being happy....

Anyway....

Any team news?

Baldock perhaps making a return?

Stay unchanged from Tuesday?

Or Carruthers perhaps making a start?

Despite Tuesday's blip, against a good Fulham side, we should have enough at home to see off a Birmingham side really struggling to kick off their season. Don't do them any favours Blades, and let's turn on the style for the cameras again... An exuberant 4-1 victory for me...

We will see

UTB
    It's gunna be interestin to see if CCV starts,personally i would start him but as always whatever team we play will get my support.2-2 for me cos our bubbles been burst apparently.UTCB

3 1