+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Now the dust has settled

Now the dust has settled

A great result and performance last night, I’ve been telling fellow fans it was coming, we have been playing quite well, especially away from home,
    I my opinion we are a couple of players away from a very good football team, but back to last night, Haber didn’t look interested from the start, I think we’ve stuck with him to long, Moussa in my eyes is a waste of a shirt, he wasn’t fouled at the equilizer, he also wasn’t fouled at the tackle by they’re keeper, he’s a lazy player and just not off the quality needed in this league, also disappointed with El Bak, he shirks to many tackles for me, and his distribution is poor, again not off the quality needed.
    That apart great result, let’s hope we can build on it.

I hope this post isn’t to negative for billy and co.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    A great result and performance last night, I’ve been telling fellow fans it was coming, we have been playing quite well, especially away from home,
    I my opinion we are a couple of players away from a very good football team, but back to last night, Haber didn’t look interested from the start, I think we’ve stuck with him to long, Moussa in my eyes is a waste of a shirt, he wasn’t fouled at the equilizer, he also wasn’t fouled at the tackle by they’re keeper, he’s a lazy player and just not off the quality needed in this league, also disappointed with El Bak, he shirks to many tackles for me, and his distribution is poor, again not off the quality needed.

Haber wins nearly every high ball played up to him, holds ball up well.

Moussa put in a shift last night.

Plenty players shirk tackles, not just him.

If you’ve taped the match watch it again, moussa fakes a shift, haber’s control was shocking

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post

Not at all. I agree with most of what you put,with the exception of El Bak. Haber as you said wasn't interested last night and we need to find another big target player type and move him on.
    Moussa is just complete and utter shlte and its stunning that McCann keeps turning to him and includes him at some point in the game and He leaves AJ on the bench ?
    El Bak however in my view is ok. He has bags of energy and is always capable of producing the unexpected. He is worth holding on the too and I'm sure his game will grow and grow,but needs to find his scoring feet and soon.
    DDYB

Haber more polished player but attitude stinks.

Moussa for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Moussa for me.

Moussa is the worst striker I think we have ever had. Cannot think of a worst one ?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Moussa for me.
    You can't be serious! Good weekend all round, have to take something next week against a side who will be better than that pish last night.

Well done, Brechin, as well

Hate players that don't try, loathe players who have got something and don't try.

Haber falls somewhere inbetween.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)