+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team vs Watford

Team vs Watford

Need to win this one to stop the slide-one win in 7, 3 consecutive defeats. Right little ray of sunshine this morning, aren't I?

......................................Elliot...... ...........................

Yedlin..................Lejeune............Clark.. ............Wanquillo

Ritchie.................Shelvey...........Merino.. .........Murphy

.......................Mitro..............Gayle... ............

Yeah, yeah...I know. Never gonna happen.

I'd go with that but would rather have Mbemba on instead of Manquillo.

Oops...spelt his name wrong...

Nee Hoss?

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Nee Hoss?
    Hopefully not.

Tough game today.

I think we'll have that line up but Joselu instead of Gayle and we'll play closer to the standard 4-4-1-1

Same line up as last week and we did look attacking.

With Diame in for Hayden (due to his suspension). I'm not surprised Merino starts on bench really but hope to see him come on.

Diame and Joselu start, his stubbornness and arrogance shines through once again He is meant to be a top class manager yet seems to be the only person who think Joselu is quality. Mbemba should be in the holding role he plays brilliantly there for DR Congo and whats Rafa scared off never trying Gayle and Mitrovic up top.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Diame and Joselu start, his stubbornness and arrogance shines through once again He is meant to be a top class manager yet seems to be the only person who think Joselu is quality. Mbemba should be in the holding role he plays brilliantly there for DR Congo and whats Rafa scared off never trying Gayle and Mitrovic up top.
    I don't think he thinks Joselu is quality - i think the fact we target about 5 strikers ahead of him means Rafa is very aware he's not quality but unlike Mitro he trusts him in his link up play etc.

Joselu however has already missed 2 great chances Murphy tearing down the left flank and supplying him and he's not doing anything with them. . . . surprise surprise.

Another tear down the left by Murphy and this time Ritchie can't quite get it in. Beats the keeper but side netting.

We need to put one of these away soon or it'll come back to bite us.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)