+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we make 10 subs?

Can we make 10 subs?

Awful this first half. Hopefully Hecky can work his magic at half time

In pub already. What a set of heartless cnuts

No heart, no fight, nothing positive at all

Came up short today, Leeds set up well and we couldn't find a way into the game really, last time I saw this for myself was Bristol City which I use as my benchmark for bad, its a freak game for me, we been pretty decent last 6 games. If were this rubbish in the next game, I'll start worrying then.

Ugbo played as good as I've seen when he came on. Still not good enough tho, dont see a player in there.

Did a Ponte , was out at halftime , freezing and sh ite

Showing too much respect to other teams including PH chopping and changing game plans players don't know if there coming or going for fks sake let them play their natural game I'm one fed up RED

Agreed about Ugbo. I know there was hope that he’d be this seasons Tammy Abraham but he doesn’t seem to be up to much. I think Ryan Hedges did more when he came on than everybody else put together! Needs to start at Reading. It’ll be my first League game of the season so hopefully we pull something out the hat!

Yes your boys let you down today..very surprised as you always put in a top performance against us at Oakwell.

Big thanks to your manager for the motivational words he said during the week..it sure did the trick..wish more managers would slag us off pre match to be honest .

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Much love..the Rev.
    Last edited by Rev72; 25-11-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Ok I'll bite Rev lol, what did Hecky say about your lot this week ?.
    Despite us offering absolutely nothing in both matches this week, I cant understand why Cardiff for example are in the top 2/3 and Leeds arent even in the top 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ok I'll bite Rev lol, what did Hecky say about your lot this week ?.
    Despite us offering absolutely nothing in both matches this week, I cant understand why Cardiff for example are in the top 2/3 and Leeds arent even in the top 6.
    Oh bummer..was hoping me old mate Roma would have a nibble

But you'll do Acido

Basically said everyone loves to hate Leeds during the week

Pre match team talk sorted without saying a word..nice one hecky - nice one son - nice one hecky - stick yer fingers up yer bum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast