+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we make 10 subs?

in a week two games at home 2 defeats 2 crap performances

Well this wont be a nibble-fest believe me, thats the only bite Im giving to this little tiddler.
    (has this turned into a thread about fishing/angling btw Rev ?.)
    Last edited by Acido; 25-11-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    in a week two games at home 2 defeats 2 crap performances
    Abysmal today YB, shocking performance

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Abysmal today YB, shocking performance
    So why is that eh lads, as this is the type of game that we should be and usually ARE up for. We dont normally give up the ghost in these home games against Leeds do we, and they know that as well as fans because they dont normally do well at our place.
    What concerns me is the last time we did this badly at home to them, it was at Easter '14 and we went down from this league.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Yes your boys let you down today..very surprised as you always put in a top performance against us at Oakwell.

Big thanks to your manager for the motivational words he said during the week..it sure did the trick..wish more managers would slag us off pre match to be honest .

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Much love..the Rev.
    Gerrin fkin arseoled, so yes I will.....Cheers

TMeffffinT

Quote Originally Posted by bloodredpontyend View Post
    Gerrin fkin arseoled, so yes I will.....Cheers
    TMeffffinT
    So BR.Pontyend is on the slosh yet again.... hey good man BR, I might even end up doing the same myself on here tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Oh bummer..was hoping me old mate Roma would have a nibble

But you'll do Acido

Basically said everyone loves to hate Leeds during the week

Pre match team talk sorted without saying a word..nice one hecky - nice one son - nice one hecky - stick yer fingers up yer bum!

Trouble with Hecky is he's honest and tells it how it is. Everyone does like to hate Leeds and there's a good reason behind that. Probably why your fans chant ironic songs like "Leeds are falling apart again"
    and "we all hate Leeds "

Well done on your win. No arguments, you were the better side. No complaints here apart from us not doing ourselves justice. See, Hecky is honest and so am I

For once I'm wi Hecky. I hate them ****ers. It isn't Hecky's fault he's coachin' a set of spineless *******s.

A think we just choked, that's as bad as I've seen that team play. Genuinely thought we would win today. We've been playing really well last half dozen games on the whole, hurts more against Leeds tho, we hardly had a kick really. But like I say, we ant played that bad for ages. Chin up fellas.

A poor performance all round and one that highlighted just how young the squad is. Older heads would have upped their game in a live TV derby match, but our lads fell to pieces. Lost our discipline early on and never looked settled at all. Not helped by Leeds in-your-face style of play, they never gave us a minutes peace and we didn't seem to know how to answer that. All Leeds had to do was chase down our back four and we'd give em the ball back every time.

Oddly enough, the change to 442 seemed to work in our favour for once, although Hedges had a lot to do with that. He was the only bright spot in a cold miserable afternoon.

Difficult not to feel frustrated watching that, but the fans dissatisfaction didn't help the players nerves. Plenty of moans,groans, and cries of "rubbish" from all around where I was sat. Including me, I'm sorry to say... In my defence, I can only say: Well, it was Leeds, after all. We've come to expect an easy win against that lot, haven't we.

Ah well. Onwards and upwards, eh?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast