+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing.

Embarrassing.

Thread title says it all.

We can never handle teams who rough us up. Knew it would be like this before a ball was kicked especially after the first meeting.
    Its not helped by the fact we have no creativity in midfield and whenever we get into a position to break are too slow at getting the ball forwards.

Don't understand why he never gives Stirling a chance?!?!?.

I'm really trying to get my daughter ' hooked' on Queens. Every time I take her we don't seem to score and struggle, making this task a lot harder. ------- I agree that things need freshened up and Stirling deserves a chance. ------- I am starting to think we are losing the battle with attendances now . 1300 odd very poor and yes near Xmas but there is always some excuse. Dumfries show , Easter and Summer hols etc etc. Don't forget until today , we have been picking up good results but hasn't resulted in larger crowds.

Any "floaters" that turned up today....Thank you and hope to see you next season.Hopefully we shall still be in the Championship.Honestly we aint as bad as that all of the time...trust me!!

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    We can never handle teams who rough us up. Knew it would be like this before a ball was kicked especially after the first meeting.
    Its not helped by the fact we have no creativity in midfield and whenever we get into a position to break are too slow at getting the ball forwards.

Don't understand why he never gives Stirling a chance?!?!?.
    Bullied, roughed up, hustled and harassed all over the pitch today by a big physical but also extremely hard working and very much together Livingston side today. We were crying out for some guile in midfield to get the ball down and play some football however we settled for lumping the poor ball for the bulk of the game. Perhaps this was due to the continual pressing of the opposition but we are better than that and I would like to know what the tactics were for today's game but we need to get this sorted out before the game on Tuesday as this will only alienate the fans.

The crowd was embarrassing and after performances like that they’ll only get worse

This may be the wake up call that Queens need. After the tough encounters with Montrose this was a game too many. Livi will be a tough test for any team but they will have further battles ahead. Queens will be back and despite the usual nashing of teeth from the usual suspects we will be in with the mix come spring.

If crowds like that continue we’ll not be full time for long

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    If crowds like that continue we’ll not be full time for long
    I sincerely hope Queens dont return to part-time and wallow in the realms of League One et al.

Don’t think the manager has any option but to freshen things up tonight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)