+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Every single shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Hi nosey boll-ocks ..........Wilder has to have faith in the lad,because he knows there is currently no alternative in the squad.

Time to dream of the 1st Jan and Morsy,hope Wilder likes him.
    The MESSIAH dint have to buy Lundy Agnes so he has got faith in the fella and rightly so in my view Lundy's a good player.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    The problem is wi such as Cairney is not just the fee it's the wages and then we have some discrepency wi the rest of the squad's wages.COUTTSY is a bad miss for us,we all know that but i like Lundstram and if some are expectin a like for like replacement for COUTTSY they're gunna be disapointed in my view but i have the utmost faith in the man who once called me Nosey Ballhacks.In the MESSIAH I TRUST.UTCB

Well we have to pay those wages eventually, unless we want to take the same players without additions into the Premier League.

I don't think breaking the wage structure is as important as getting the players with the right attitude.

There are higher paid players at every club, including United. It only becomes a problem when you have certain types of players like Forest fairy.
    This is where Wilders short/long list of requirements is *****.

Tom Cairney is the best midfielder of his type in the Championship IMO
    He's a Nottingham lad so moving back up here wouldn't be a problem, unless of course Fulham start to make a serious challenge for promotion (which they could do)

The club have promised serious investment in the Championship which then became "let's see how things are going in January"

If they don't seriously invest this January they really can be confirmed as the idiots we have suspected they are for many years

agree with that jj if you bring higher quality players in your gonna have to pay higher salaries think the rest of squad understand that but i dont think tufty will be bringing players in like pigs have done on 45k a week but would expect a 20k a week player to come in at some point maybe more than one dont think chris will want players on more than that down to the board really do we go for it in january or do we leave it till summer then have a major crack at it next season utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    agree with that jj if you bring higher quality players in your gonna have to pay higher salaries think the rest of squad understand that but i dont think tufty will be bringing players in like pigs have done on 45k a week but would expect a 20k a week player to come in at some point maybe more than one dont think chris will want players on more than that down to the board really do we go for it in january or do we leave it till summer then have a major crack at it next season utb ftp

Exactly
    There is stupid wages and there is big but deserved wages
    Some of our fans just see big wages and immediately think the player and his agent are W-----RS
    I'd gladly pay a massive fee and wages for somebody like Cairney because he is the right age, has all the attributes needed on the pitch and seems like he's got the right attitude as well.

But for some he should never even be on our radar because he is a good player on big money. I don't know what they expect us to do if we ever get promoted

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345