+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brian the B A S T A RD on FH

Brian the B A S T A RD on FH

Heard this cnut driving home from the match.
    Said Wilder hasn't got a brain and Brooks' parents should get him away from SUFC ASAP.
    Hope you read this you utter cnut.
    Think you'll probably get a good kicking next time you defile our ground
    PIG ba s t a rd.

Mate don't let a sill old man get under your skin , he lives such a sad life that Radio sheff is his life and a bit of fame !

Where going trough a bad patch BIG DEAL , were still 3rd in the Mighty Championship , WE WILL COME OUT OF IT , it may take a few more matches but we will get going again Wilder is the best thing that's happened at this club and I am 100% behind him , THANKS CHRIS WILDER .

Ego minded thackery always been a bellend , like ive said before never pays to watch never goes to away games utter prick with a minor "radio celeb" status like the rawmarsh prick loves the sound of his own voice

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    Mate don't let a sill old man get under your skin , he lives such a sad life that Radio sheff is his life and a bit of fame !

Where going trough a bad patch BIG DEAL , were still 3rd in the Mighty Championship , WE WILL COME OUT OF IT , it may take a few more matches but we will get going again Wilder is the best thing that's happened at this club and I am 100% behind him , THANKS CHRIS WILDER .
    He'd look a cnut if one of Wilders players got hold of him after tonight.
    Old is no excuse.
    He's a full weight cnut and no way a Blade.

Just a sad old attention seeker who no longer attends games. The fault lies with radio Sheffield for allowing him on when he’s on the vino.

Great summarising by all above. Him and Parkgate Pig are just a pair of wannabee celebrities. Both bore the s**t off everybody.

When a total w@nker goes senile Brian the Blade is what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Just a sad old attention seeker who no longer attends games. The fault lies with radio Sheffield for allowing him on when he’s on the vino.
    Radio Sheffield will be delighted when he rings in cos he always gets a big reaction to his daft rants,i dint hear him he'd already been on by the time i got to my son's car but practically every BLADE caller mentioned him and that'll suit the lairy chuff.I just laff at everythin he says,like when he had a go at Edwards only scorin in't pub leagues as if he'd played the top level.Ya don't think owd TT is a Brian clone d'ya Gray? UTCB

I blame RS......they did him the oxygen he craves for his twisted views that RS and he knows will keep his name
    going.

RS....stop ringing him to get him ready to spout such rubbish....thank you!

UTCB

Problem with P & G is that so few listen to it anymore and even less bother to phone in. So they need to regurgigate the same old callers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast