+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pardew Will Be Appointed Monday

Pardew Will Be Appointed Monday

For sure, as Williams and that waste of space Hammond who is a chum of Pardew won't want to wait until after the Newcastle match!

With the performance today and if there were no manager appointed prior to the Newcastle match - the majority would be behind Megson and then can you imagine if we played well and beat them! Loud drums for Megson!

Won't happen as jobs for the boys and Pardew will no doubt be appointed Monday! Megson should be given an opportunity - why not!

You are championing Megson on ONE result against an out of form team playing at a ground that isn't their home?

Not taking into account the 'great result after sacking the manager' syndrome.

Pardew may not be the man for the job but this shows your total lack of knowledge of your club football.

I bet Lai is licking his lips on crispy duck tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    You are championing Megson on ONE result against an out of form team playing at a ground that isn't their home?

Pardew may not be the man for the job but this shows your total lack of knowledge of your club football.

Yes...but who's crispy little duck is it....

What do you know about football apart from chumpionship teams you tosser! Slag West Brom off on your Dinglemad board and you come on here - feckin hypocrite! Come back when you are in the big boys league!

a lot harder in the prem than knocking over the likes of Bolton and Brentford in the championship,sure the dings are on a high,just as they were under smith and MM.champions of the universe in 3 years.i remember bully saying the same thing years back.yep they will come up but then lets see eh?

Let’s not get too carried away. We drew today and showed some real commitment. Great, well done. However for most, including himself, Megson was not the man for the job before the game. Can’t see why he is the man for the job after one point.

Not saying Pardew is the answer but don’t see Megson as the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    What do you know about football apart from chumpionship teams you tosser! Slag West Brom off on your Dinglemad board and you come on here - feckin hypocrite! Come back when you are in the big boys league!
    I'll tell you what, that's brave talk from a 'supporter' who cannot answer a question from pre 2000.

Black Country ay ya?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    a lot harder in the prem than knocking over the likes of Bolton and Brentford in the championship,sure the dings are on a high,just as they were under smith and MM.champions of the universe in 3 years.i remember bully saying the same thing years back.yep they will come up but then lets see eh?
    I've got your (several) quotes about our "time in the sunshine" and "let's see how they cope in our winter" stored.

So you are now saying we will come up?

Out of interest, can you tell me about our derbies you have been to?

Maybe we can share stories?

Hey, this is just a friendly request, obviously

I've got your (several) quotes about our "time in the sunshine" and "let's see how they cope in our winter" stored.

So you are now saying we will come up?

Out of interest, can you tell me about our derbies you have been to?

Maybe we can share stories?

Hey, this is just a friendly request, obviously
    Wolves-Walsall, why would anyone like to attend them!? 😎😜

We are interviewing two today, Pardew obviously one, Sam possibly the other being as his odds have suddenly shortened.
    I don't want Sam, his heart is no longer in the game, he is not the manager he was a few years ago.

Pardew is probably the most disliked manager in the country,he is arrogant, opinionated, aggressive and totally up himself, but he would be great for us at this time. He is passionate and defends his players. He plays an attacking game with wingers.
    He also has a top six finish and two cup finals on his CV.

Some people would like to see McInnes. If he had never played for us nobody would ever have even mentioned him or knew who he was.
    Potter looks revolutionary, but has no prem experience and is not competing in one of the worlds major leagues, especially one where the price of failure is so high.

Lai has paid 180m for us, more than what Wolves, Villa and Blues cost all rolled together. If we go down millions will be wiped off our value.
    Do you think he is going to risk that on someone who's only credentials are he used to play for us?

Pardew i would be happy with, and it will be interesting to see how good these players really are now the leash has been taken off.
    Also a month until the window, where i can see a bit of wheeling and dealing with the likes of Evans, although City seem to be managing ok without him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)