Was interested to see how our new midfield would fare against the top of the table, They certainly are an improvement.

Luton were a good team. Their strength was in attack, plus what seems to be the mandatory nasty side full of dirty little tricks. Unfortunately the referee was more than willing to let them away with every one of them. Their defence were the weakness, which we should have exploited more. At times I felt we gave Luton far too much respect.

The first half Luton edged it, but the Alex put in a credible solid preformance. Think we deserved the bit of luck we had.

After the game Pete Morse said that once again we did not turn up for the second half. That is his new sound bite. Used to be he once again we have been inconsistent. Absolutely disagree with his comments yesterday. Felt that we got our tactics completely wrong by playing far too deep, That played into Lutons strengths and was the cause of the first goal. The second goal was an awful mistake by Walker. I do like Walker as a player but feel we would be a better team with him playing in midfield where his strength and runs would influence the games more.

Only when we were 2 goals down did we start to go on the attack where we could exploit the opponents weaknesses. Should have done that at the start of the second half. When we attacked them they started to panic, and increased their dirty tricks and time wasting. Yes we lost, but I feel with the current team we could build and improve

Got a suspicion we would be a better organised team if Kenny Lunt was left solely on the touchline. Pretty sure it is down to enthusiasm but it seems to me that David Artell over-instructs the players. Leaves them unsure of what to do.

Is Raynes injured? Or has he been dropped? Or has he said something that has not been appreciated?