+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luton game

Thank you Ruocol and AstonAlex. I also believe: 1. We have to get behind the team; and 2. the squad, on paper, is stronger than last year at this time.
    We seem to have been beset by injuries in a crucial area - midfield - and we are now seeing the effect of a small squad getting knocks and missing the occasional game. I see no solution: I just hope that the youngsters step up and don't get knocked over in the physicality of this division.
    December - like September, October and November - will set the benchmark. Every one of those league games is winnable. I firmly believe that if the squad mentality is right then we will succeed. The pressure is on the management team to generate and create that mentality.

Absolutely, AL.

And I am more than happy for DA not to rush anyone back for the Blackburn game. It’s a non-essential game that it would be nice to win, but we need Raynes, Zooms et al for Cheltenham and Crawley.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12