+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers v ABERDEEN

Hope we aren't going to see Mark Reynolds starting after McInnes post match hints on Sunday, I do also think we will see Considine at left-back to allow Shinnie to add bite in midfield.
    Hoping but not expecting a positive formation from McInnes.

If anyone has a spare ticket then please give us a shout, my idiot pal made a mess of getting us tickets !!

Tombola warning, McInnes said he would have to rotate the squad for the 2 games aginst Sevco.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Furryboots - Siberia.
    Got to ask, what the feck are you doing in Siberia?

Anyway....

In/oot - In
    Furryboots - middle bitty
    Pre - driving
    Post - driving
    Prediction - 0-3 shay to score first

Edit: Just noticed Jupiters tombola warning for tomorrow night.

New prediction - 0-3 Reynolds to score first via an over head bicycle kick.
    Last edited by mondo_notion; 28-11-2017 at 06:43 PM.

I wouldn't be surprised if we bottled it and Sevco won it with a dodgy penalty. And Considine sent off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if we bottled it and Sevco won it with a dodgy penalty. And Considine sent off.
    That wee hun weasel Andrew Dallas is ref, so a decent chance of that happening.
    And Collum is ref on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Got to ask, what the feck are you doing in Siberia?
    We have an office here, back for Sunday though. -15 degrees and 5 hours ahead of UK

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Tombola warning, McInnes said he would have to rotate the squad for the 2 games aginst Sevco.

I think that quote by Del Boy gave a few of us a twitchy sphincter. I'll be nervously watching here in New Orleans. I'm conditioned to expect that we **** it up at Snake Mountain. Here's hoping we stay strong and put this Zombie Circus Sideshow to bed. We're a better team across the board but its mental strength which will make or break tomorrow night. Fully expect us to get the obligatory harsh sending off. Dallas will look to appease his masters early on.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    I think that quote by Del Boy gave a few of us a twitchy sphincter. I'll be nervously watching here in New Orleans. I'm conditioned to expect that we **** it up at Snake Mountain. Here's hoping we stay strong and put this Zombie Circus Sideshow to bed. We're a better team across the board but its mental strength which will make or break tomorrow night. Fully expect us to get the obligatory harsh sending off. Dallas will look to appease his masters early on.
    Maybe he offered to the Daily Hun to firmly establish he's one of our own and that the second string to knock Sevco off the park at their current residence? Or maybe's it was cute pandering to the same rag which perhaps only after the royal humping we inflict upon the scum will unavoidably state without question - we have a better manager than will be unflagged post AGM.

Changed my mind - 9-0 Dons, last nine minutes, no injury time, 'we want ten, we want...'

Can anyone find out the price of an Aberdeen win -1 please? I am offshore and can’t get gambling sites online.... I will phone in my bet when I get up for night shift tonight. Thanks in advance of a huge win for the Dandy Dons tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Can anyone find out the price of an Aberdeen win -1 please? I am offshore and can’t get gambling sites online.... I will phone in my bet when I get up for night shift tonight. Thanks in advance of a huge win for the Dandy Dons tonight.
    7/1 mate with skybet

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast