+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackpool away predictions

Blackpool away predictions

Robin you absolute loser!!! Looks like I will have to sort this one out.
    Lets be honest, me, you and Auks get it wrong ....Alf turns up and gets it spot on!

Tough one tonight, I will be happy with a point. But we will take a huge following (as always) and we go with plenty of confidence.

I shall interject at this point and put up a brief review of Saturdays game vrs Bristol Rovers.
    They were as good as anyone I have seen in this division this season. They were actually very unlucky not to get something. Right up to when they scored, they fully deserved it. From the point Samuel came on, we suddenly went up a gear and he caused problems. He won a pen after a minute of coming on, then scored the winner. Rovers didn't play as well as they have been of late. Antonsson wasnt great. I thought Evans was really really poor. I'm not sure he adds anything to us. I haven't seen him play well once this season. TM made an error resting Bennett. Whittingham was ok, but he has never been a winger. I was very impressed with Graham coming on. What is key now, and the main reason we will likely break into the top 2 by xmas, is we have competition for places. We are not carrying anyone. The players who are on the bench, want to play and make a difference. I was massively impressed with Rovers away following. they filled the bottom half of the darwen end. And Bristol isn't exactly local.

Lets see if this good run carries on.

Blackpool 1 Rovers 2

Champs I have put a thread up too by mistake
    That will teach me for not checking anyhow a tough test awaits so I will go for a draw
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Champs I have put a thread up too by mistake
    That will teach me for not checking anyhow a tough test awaits so I will go for a draw
    1-1

Robin this news has upset me!! How dare you post another topic!! Auks and Alf if you read this ....POST ON THIS ONE!! I will be kicking if If I see one person post on that!!
    this is far cooler!! Only playing mate, you always do it, and I clocked you hadn't posted for a few days, so thought you may be poorly.

Tough one tonight, if we win this we get so close to Shrewsbury. Lets see what happens. I am going so will stick up a match report when I can.

OT .....where is Saxo!?? This question has been asked many times over the years ....but seriously where is he! Come back Saxo ....

Had a busy few days so clean forgot about the game In hand but i knew you would save the day
    I would be inclined to start with the same team but change whittingham for Bennett
    Tired legs out there but hopefully we can get the 4th win on the spin
    As for saxo who knows maybe our upturn in fortunes has caused him to have a extended lie down
    I know he flirted with other forums so maybe the rush of people on here put him off.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Had a busy few days so clean forgot about the game In hand but i knew you would save the day
    I would be inclined to start with the same team but change whittingham for Bennett
    Tired legs out there but hopefully we can get the 4th win on the spin
    As for saxo who knows maybe our upturn in fortunes has caused him to have a extended lie down
    I know he flirted with other forums so maybe the rush of people on here put him off.

I will step in when you are otherwise engaged!
    I actually like our tight little group now ..... 3 Rovers fans and one Burnleh fan! Who ironically always gets Rovers results right and is sometimes more positive than us Rovers fans. I agree about the team tonight. Lets get Bennett back in. You know who else? I'd get Samuel back in for Nuttall. While he has scored a few, he's been pretty quiet. Samuel let us down vrs Pompey but he has come back in with a good attitude.

Saxo ....the enigma ....the man ...the legend ....
    I fear some other poor website is having to deal with his wind up's!
    Come home Saxo ....all is forgiven.

Some of the ones needed to up their game like Evans,nyambe,Williams and nuttall maybe give them a chance in this one but anymore slip ups then it gives a chance to the fringe players against Crewe to make their claims to a spot on the first team.

Finally got here 10 minutes before kick-off.
    Tempted to wait for Alf and agree with him, but I'll go 2-2.

Still here. U could ask Alfy as to where I've been..

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Still here. U could ask Alfy as to where I've been..
    Saxo!!! Good to hear from you. Surely not "Lost In France" Again?
    You need to start posting, as we need to get back to at least five regulars!

Good to have you back saxo have you been baiting dingles again
    Anyhow on to last night what a win and we finally make the game in hand count
    3 points from second 5 from the top things are starting to look rosey
    A couple of tough games next but no reason why we cannot come out of those with at least 4 points.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)