+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question from a Cardiff fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    You're off my xmas card list then SBT cos I'm Welsh also .............anyway surely I'm not the only one to think that this whole thread is one huge wind-up??
    No wind up, my original post was a genuine question.

To answer the op best I can the season Colin took us up to the prem the football Shyte to watch I probably only enjoyed the last 2 or 3 games this season I've pretty much enjoyed watching every game I've seen the games we have lost we really gave it a go and this has been the best season so far for entertainment whilst I've been going which is 40 yrs,so you're not on your own Ronnie I'll take the losses when they come I'd much rather be entertained every week than watch drab boring one nil wins

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    To answer the op best I can the season Colin took us up to the prem the football Shyte to watch I probably only enjoyed the last 2 or 3 games this season I've pretty much enjoyed watching every game I've seen the games we have lost we really gave it a go and this has been the best season so far for entertainment whilst I've been going which is 40 yrs,so you're not on your own Ronnie I'll take the losses when they come I'd much rather be entertained every week than watch drab boring one nil wins
    Dint ya enjoy winnin at Swillsbro then Bully? 2 Crackers one from Tongey t'other from Akinbadbuy.UTCB

I must admit to being completely English with a small amount of Scots in there (and quite a bit of scotch!) but have never met anyone Welsh whose company I did not enjoy. Great companions, drinking or any other sort and never met one I didn’t like. Sadly, I can’t say the same for the Scots - some are great - others aren’t.
    Always support Welsh teams (except against England) and if Brooksy plays, I might even support them against England.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    I agree Gray

...the boo boys will be back if we don't go up within 2/3 seasons.

To answer the Cardiff lad I always say winning football is the best there is and playing well and losing is for losers.

I'm happy with our progress but can't wiat to get to 50+ points.

The boo boys will come back if

The club sells our best players and replaces them with old, slow, has been

The club sells our best players and replaces them with nobody

The club sells our best players and adopts a boring, hoofball, play for a draw style because we've sold all our best players and not replaced them adequately

If there's a club that has deserved the criticism it has received it is Sheffield United, in fact I think it has got off lightly when all the complete sh@t has been taken into account

It's been run like an amateur club for decades, with only a couple of years under Warnock bucking the trend.

Now Wilder is here things will change or he will be off

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    The boo boys will come back if

The club sells our best players and replaces them with old, slow, has been

The club sells our best players and replaces them with nobody

The club sells our best players and adopts a boring, hoofball, play for a draw style because we've sold all our best players and not replaced them adequately

If there's a club that has deserved the criticism it has received it is Sheffield United, in fact I think it has got off lightly when all the complete sh@t has been taken into account

It's been run like an amateur club for decades, with only a couple of years under Warnock bucking the trend.

Now Wilder is here things will change or he will be off
    Wait and see JJB.
    At the Fulham game a pillock in the SS near us started with abuse for Mr Wilder. Many more like him will not give the Blades more than 2 more seasons without promotion IMO......Not me, I have never used booing directed at my (and your) team.
    Last edited by Chips1889; 01-12-2017 at 01:03 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123