+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reading v Barnsley team

Never going to get anything conceding goals like that , very poor .

Worrying times at the moment .

Feel for the fans who’ve travelled down there

Huge game coming up on saturday looking at the situation right now .

We have done nothing since McCarthy was dropped. Davies is a liability, Moncur is no heart, no tackles, no fight, Davies clearly has the monk on. His kicking is sh8te.... Yiadom is poor, and Hecky doesn’t know who to play, and how to respond to a poor start with tactics..... Isgrove is probably never going to play this season. .... and we haven’t a striker who can score..... we let Payne go, and he scores more than Prince Harry!!!,
    I asked the wife , why the hell have we paid £64 to go to Bolton? She said , Because we are stupid...We are clueless.....Hecky and Us.

In the Premier league, Everton are in trouble, but who thinks they WILL GO DOWN? And then, how many think WE WILL? they are 5 games behind us, 5 games rudderless, and changing, in no rush....... We are failing and there’s no sign of improvement in results.
    Sack him, do it now. I don’t think he has a clue. Tacktically inept. And full of excuses. If we don’t do this , we WILL go down.

I agree Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    We have done nothing since McCarthy was dropped. Davies is a liability, Moncur is no heart, no tackles, no fight, Davies clearly has the monk on. His kicking is sh8te.... Yiadom is poor, and Hecky doesn’t know who to play, and how to respond to a poor start with tactics..... Isgrove is probably never going to play this season. .... and we haven’t a striker who can score..... we let Payne go, and he scores more than Prince Harry!!!,
    I asked the wife , why the hell have we paid £64 to go to Bolton? She said , Because we are stupid...We are clueless.....Hecky and Us.

In the Premier league, Everton are in trouble, but who thinks they WILL GO DOWN? And then, how many think WE WILL? they are 5 games behind us, 5 games rudderless, and changing, in no rush....... We are failing and there’s no sign of improvement in results.
    Sack him, do it now. I don’t think he has a clue. Tacktically inept. And full of excuses. If we don’t do this , we WILL go down.

Sack him by all means Jules but who is your replacement to come here for £100k a year ?

That is what i am saying animal, the club has been ran dogey for years, money has vanished from this club and now when it is time to put some money back in the bank is empty. Hmmm ok i am a nobody and what do i know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevthetyke View Post
    That is what i am saying animal, the club has been ran dogey for years, money has vanished from this club and now when it is time to put some money back in the bank is empty. Hmmm ok i am a nobody and what do i know.
    No need to tell me mate I'm with you all the way and couldn't agree with you more .

I say Pearson Animal, don’t know if he would come for the brass, but this can’t carry on. As good as he’s done mate, it’s time.....

This takeover crap is going to damage the club beyond what Ridsdale did. We’re hanging on to a Manager for loyalty, and the promise of money is skewing the focus of the leaders behind the club. This needs sorting sharpish as we are falling down badly, there’s no “Christmas Miracle” this season.
    Wouldn’t be surprised if Ganaye has been a trojan horse..........
    SB May (May) be right..........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast