+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Time to go.....

And this answers the other post about Oakwell nowhere near full..... This is why

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Trying to build a side from nothing in the Championship with lower league players, novices and kids against clubs who spend the same on one player than we do on nearly all the team .

Annoys me sometimes but sack him ! Give over .
    Annoys me too. When I’m fed bull****.

Well at least we have the derby against donny to look forward to and the owners not having any 'assets' to sell

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    This from a geezer who walked out against Leeds after 50minutes........
    Leeds was shocking , the players weren’t good enough but I think Hecky probably picked the strongest team available to him . I don’t really blame Hecky for not having a strong enough squad

Quote Originally Posted by Kevthetyke View Post
    Well at least we have the derby against donny to look forward to and the owners not having any 'assets' to sell
    Well if it leads to another depressing few more years at least in Lg One Kev, and derbies against Donny & Rotherham, then thats what we'll have to accpet. But I refuse to accept this 'the club wont survive without him' stuff anymore.

Its the owners, how much money have they made and how much put back into the team. No ambition at all and everything associated with that has us fans facing the horrible truth of they dont give a **** about us

I've said in earlier posts that I'm fed up of PH showing too much respect to other teams and changing the team as such instead of letting other teams worry about us got to agree with Renno

Reading won away at Leeds and made the play-off final last season. Anyone who thought we'd get owt tonight is dillusional.

Just what can Hecky do? Other than make wholesale changes.

Townsend

Mccarthy, Pearson, Lindsay, Fryers

Hammill, Mcgeehan, Williams

Mallan

Hedges, Bradshaw,

If today's game shows hc that the 11 he picked first half dont cut it 0 shots nothing fist half better second after 3 changes

I agree Ponty when Hecky (or any of our managers/coaches) plays what we all think is one of our strongest squads, and goes with players on form and in their correct positions etc. it really isnt rocket science is it.
    Maybe the time has come now for Davies to be dropped, this might be the slap in the face hes needed.
    I wouldnt have brought Yids back only for him to be wanting away again in January, and I prefer McCarthy at the back.
    We've been unlucky that Isgrove has been so injury prone and again, I know thats nobodies fault. I thought we were getting somewhere with Moncur & Mowatt last season, and maybe we still can with McGeehan & Mallan. And Im sure we're all annoyed and baffled whatever reasons there are for not giving Mallan a chance.
    Are the missing ingredients all down to a target man, which we seemed to think Ollie McBurney was going to be. If we could do a straight swap with Swansea for him and Yids then that surely would be a good move for us all.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast