+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Time to go.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Time to go.....

We have done nothing since McCarthy was dropped. Davies is a liability, Moncur is no heart, no tackles, no fight, Davies clearly has the monk on. ( I’d say he’s been tapped up for a move, and is driving his price down for a signing bonus.....if I didn’t know better....). His kicking is sh8te.... distribution poor, saves, ( which were his trademark) are half hearted.....Yiadom is poor,clearly gone in Jan..... and Hecky doesn’t know who to play, and how to respond to a poor start with tactics.....
    and a captain that isn’t captain material, and who maybe paying Hecky back with this injury for punishing him for the sending off........
    A Manager blames the opposition for “targeting”our star man....OOOOOOH HOW DARE THEY!!,,,,
    Isgrove is probably never going to play this season. .... and we haven’t a striker who can score..... we let Payne go, and he scores more than Prince Harry!!!,
    I asked the wife , why the hell have we paid £64 to go to Bolton? She said , Because we are stupid...We are clueless.....Hecky and Us.

In the Premier league, Everton are in trouble, but who thinks they WILL GO DOWN? Nah, not many..... And then, how many think WE WILL? they are 5 games behind us, 5 games rudderless, and changing, in no rush....... We are failing and there’s no sign of improvement in results. We are going to hang on and hang on for loyalty until it’s too late.
    Thanks Hecky, for the memory...... you are a legend.

Sack him, do it now. I don’t think he has a clue. Tactically inept. And full of excuses. If we don’t do this , we WILL go down.

I believe we have 7 or 8 players here, if not 10 who can keep us up. But we need a new manager.
    Last edited by Jules88; 28-11-2017 at 09:06 PM.