+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to go.....

Time to go.....

We have done nothing since McCarthy was dropped. Davies is a liability, Moncur is no heart, no tackles, no fight, Davies clearly has the monk on. ( I’d say he’s been tapped up for a move, and is driving his price down for a signing bonus.....if I didn’t know better....). His kicking is sh8te.... distribution poor, saves, ( which were his trademark) are half hearted.....Yiadom is poor,clearly gone in Jan..... and Hecky doesn’t know who to play, and how to respond to a poor start with tactics.....
    and a captain that isn’t captain material, and who maybe paying Hecky back with this injury for punishing him for the sending off........
    A Manager blames the opposition for “targeting”our star man....OOOOOOH HOW DARE THEY!!,,,,
    Isgrove is probably never going to play this season. .... and we haven’t a striker who can score..... we let Payne go, and he scores more than Prince Harry!!!,
    I asked the wife , why the hell have we paid £64 to go to Bolton? She said , Because we are stupid...We are clueless.....Hecky and Us.

In the Premier league, Everton are in trouble, but who thinks they WILL GO DOWN? Nah, not many..... And then, how many think WE WILL? they are 5 games behind us, 5 games rudderless, and changing, in no rush....... We are failing and there’s no sign of improvement in results. We are going to hang on and hang on for loyalty until it’s too late.
    Thanks Hecky, for the memory...... you are a legend.

Sack him, do it now. I don’t think he has a clue. Tactically inept. And full of excuses. If we don’t do this , we WILL go down.

I believe we have 7 or 8 players here, if not 10 who can keep us up. But we need a new manager.
    Last edited by Jules88; 28-11-2017 at 09:06 PM.

Replace him with who Jules for £100k a year ?

Terminal illness or not , who is responsible for the downturn in fortunes ?

Yet you have suggested stands and statues named in his honour I believe .

While things were ok during that good run of unbeaten games, these 3 defeats this past week and Hecky's constant idiotic chopping and changing (and yes I'll suggest the 1 up front thing again), surely will be the end of him.
    This isnt a personal dig but we've got to face up to it now, hes lucky to still be in the job going on results alone this calendar year. I think those who will still keep defending him will be just the rose tinted loyalists rather than the realists who have seen this coming for way too long now.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    While things were ok during that good run of unbeaten games, these 3 defeats this past week and Hecky's constant idiotic chopping and changing (and yes I'll suggest the 1 up front thing again), surely will be the end of him.
    This isnt a personal dig but we've got to face up to it now, hes lucky to still be in the job going on results alone this calendar year. I think those who will still keep defending him will be just the rose tinted loyalists rather than the realists who have seen this coming for way too long now.
    Explain why you think he's lucky to still be in a job ?

The present ambition at the club is to survive in the championship , nothing more .

He's cheap , the players are cheap , there's over half of the season still to go and nobody is relegated in november .

Until the ambition and finance improves he won't be going anywhere , he's actually on target to maintain the ambition within the club .

He's not blameless but I think theres an overreaction to 3 defeats. A week last saturday we were the muts nuts, only a point behind the previous season etc.

We need to drop Davies, Yiadom (purely based on the fact he didnt want to be here 3 months ago) and Fryers. We then need to stop constantly chopping and changing the side and I think the results will follow. PH has gone back to what he had a bout of last season that started when we played Wolves (after theyd turned Liverpool over) which is constantly trying to overanalyse the opposition and instead of seeing how we can cause them a problem he is hellbent on trying to stop their threats to the point we have none ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    He's not blameless but I think theres an overreaction to 3 defeats. A week last saturday we were the muts nuts, only a point behind the previous season etc.

We need to drop Davies, Yiadom (purely based on the fact he didnt want to be here 3 months ago) and Fryers. We then need to stop constantly chopping and changing the side and I think the results will follow. PH has gone back to what he had a bout of last season that started when we played Wolves (after theyd turned Liverpool over) which is constantly trying to overanalyse the opposition and instead of seeing how we can cause them a problem he is hellbent on trying to stop their threats to the point we have none ourselves.

Yep I'd go along with that renno , he's not blameless by any means .

This squad rotation seems to be the way football has gone these days , nearly every team in the top two divisions do it .

Trying to keep everyone involved , resting players , this that and the other .

We have the squad numbers but the quality is perhaps another matter .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Explain why you think he's lucky to still be in a job ?
    The present ambition at the club is to survive in the championship , nothing more . He's cheap , the players are cheap , there's over half of the season still to go and nobody is relegated in november . Until the ambition and finance improves he won't be going anywhere , he's actually on target to maintain the ambition within the club .
    Well you tell me how many games we've won since the end of January, and theres your answer!!. By todays sacking standards he is lucky to have not been sacked, because like I said on results alone this has been a nightmare run of results for us during 2017.
    I know we've not lost any ground again tonight as Reading are the only team to go above us, we're still 6+ points above the drop zone but theres no room for anymore excuses now as we go into the Bolton game.

How many points , since I came back from holiday on 12 September, from how many games?. 1point from every three... ? It’s not my job Animal to appoint, I wish it was, and I had the brass. Monday and I’d appoint someone else. This Limbo dance we are in , May see us down.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

terminal illness or not , who is responsible for the downturn in fortunes ?

Yet you have suggested stands and statues named in his honour i believe .
    i have ****ing not

Find the thread Animal!!,,!FIND IT
    WHERE I SUGGEST A STATUE AND STAND!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast