+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Time to go.....

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Just because I came out after halftime doesn’t mean I want Hecky sacked. It was live on Sky, I can’t stand Leeds probably as much as you can’t stand Huddersfield, it was boring to watch and my daughter was freezing we went to watch it the the boozer....

I expected us to be in the bottom 3 most of the season so they’re doing better than I thought
    Exactly the reason I walked out. Our lass was freezin' too n' she needed warming up (Chance ad' be a fine thing )

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Well i’ve Just about thawed out after getting back from Reading!
    That first half of football was even worse than the first half at Bristol on the opening day! My god he really needs to send the next Tammy Abraham back to Chelsea the lad hasn’t got a clue, he doesn’t read the game well at all and when he does it only takes a mild gust of wind to blow him off the ball.
    Gardener is just that a gardener! He certainly isn’t a footballer no wonder Villa wanted shut of him offer him assistant grounds man post and get someone in the January window who can tackle, head, hold the ball and pass it to a team mate when required as he can’t do any of that!
    Macdonald was shocking and I mean absolutely shocking, he left his man for the first goal and he ran away for the second! The second goal oh my......we parted like the Red Sea all of em just ran away from him it was comical to see!
    Davies needs to be dropped because he is too comfortable and he thinks he is un droppable?
    Bradshaw and Thiam came on second half and they were much better if we had started with the second half team we won have won that game because Reading were quite poor to be fair.
    Pearson looks assured as well, for me though Macdonald’s body language even at 0-0 was awful, he looked disinterested and certainly isn’t a Captain, when the chips were down Williams was the one barking at everyone not him and he just stood on his own when they were talking trying to put right the wrongs????
    We were unfortunate a couple of times but Hecky does need to stop chopping and changing they just can’t get any sort of rhythm going.
    Cheers for the report Perky.

What was the reaction of the fans at the end ? Freezing cold and just wanted to get home or any booing and grumbling? Did the players come over at the end to applaud the traveling fans ?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Just because I came out after halftime doesn’t mean I want Hecky sacked. It was live on Sky, I can’t stand Leeds probably as much as you can’t stand Huddersfield, it was boring to watch and my daughter was freezing we went to watch it the the boozer....

I expected us to be in the bottom 3 most of the season so they’re doing better than I thought
    Sorry mate, wasn’t alluding that you were. Just a bit snappy last night I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Sorry mate, wasn’t alluding that you were. Just a bit snappy last night I guess.
    It’s fine Jules , it is a bit contradictory what I did and what I said . Going to be a very up and down season mate

Just hang in there while the january sale. Keep the faith, the lad from Royston has a master plan. We don't need our marquee signing and top scorer on the pitch from the start to pick up points

A young squad whose form will be inconsistent and confidence easily shaken with consequent ups and downs in terms of results.
    The present owner, manager and players have my full support.

There was just over 400 of us ESR and at the start we we’re out singing them! It was short lived as there is nothing worse than traveling all that way, freezing your nads off and then watching your team play like they don’t give a toss!
    About half of the 400 booed at half time (not me). I have to be honest here......it was that cold when the 3rd went in I legged it!
    So didn’t see if they came over, although i’d Be surprised if they didn’t?
    Now for the fun part, I parked in the clubs car park and the stewards wouldn’t let away fans go to the car park as it meant going past the home stands even though they were all still inside, they said to avoid trouble �� so they made me and my lad walk around the outskirts through 2 retail parks to get to it (proper trek) took about 10 minutes! By which time me and the lad are now walking through 10,000 home fans leaving the ground in the opposite direction!!!!!!
    The Reading fans were absolutely S H I T T I N G themselves �� �� ��

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    This isnt a Hecky OUT thing for me Esr but theres no defending such a bad run of results is there ?.
    Let me put it another way... I was annoyed at the constant Sunderland speculation at first, but if he left us tomorrow for another club or if our club decided to act and sack him, then it wouldnt concern me at all this time. We as a club would carry on still without him if we had to.
    Of course the club would carry on without Hecky, that was the stated intention of the strategy - to ensure that the club had continuity in business as usual through systems which work regardless of personnel. What will kill the club is when PC's money dries up and there is no consortium to replace it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345