+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: League Match 15: Doonhamers v Inverness Caley Jags

League Match 15: Doonhamers v Inverness Caley Jags

Barry Cook is the match official for Saturday's South v North game.

Assisted by Frank Connor and David Ingram

Hope you all sleep better tonight

There is no need for sarcasm.

Don't give him any ideas man!!

Well I’m happy with way Albertz starts the threads. Good info and a reasonable starting point for discussion.

It imagine that lots of people on here know who each other are which I imagine accounts for some, at least, of the backbiting that goes on here and on P&B. Personally happy not to know although I confess I have cast an eye around at away games and tried to match up comments, mainly for my own enteratainment. There’s something nice about the relative anonymity of this football related social media but I find a lot of the stuff on here less like banter and rather tiresome, bordering on abusive tbh. Maybe i’m Missing something somewhere.

Name:  B79976C4-2EC3-4AAF-91D7-EB4D3CB5073C.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  17.5 KB

https://youtu.be/v_UoVd0Rs8k Here are highlights of ICT's defeat by St. Mirren. They of course beat Brechin 4-0 after this and have been in good form bar that loss.

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    It imagine that lots of people on here know who each other are which I imagine accounts for some, at least, of the backbiting that goes on here and on P&B. Personally happy not to know although I confess I have cast an eye around at away games and tried to match up comments, mainly for my own enteratainment. There’s something nice about the relative anonymity of this football related social media but I find a lot of the stuff on here less like banter and rather tiresome, bordering on abusive tbh. Maybe i’m Missing something somewhere.
    I am imagining you as a very friendly , gentlemanly type Louis.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    I am imagining you as a very friendly , gentlemanly type Louis.

Agreed , always comes across as a decent bloke on here.

On to the game I’m hoping Lyle recovers from illness and starts ahead of Dykes or give Kane a chance who always gives 100% .
    I also wondering if Naysmith will freshen it up after admitting again that we’re running on empty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)