+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: January Window

January Window

Massive month on the horizon and crucial to our prospects at this level .

Money available according to PC , how much is another matter of course .

Another bunch of kids with no experience won't be helpfull , the parameters need lifting or we are walking a tightrope .

Got to deal with the here and now and get some experience into the squad , two or three will suffice .

A keeper , midfield man and a forward , reshape the spine .

Let Yids run his contract down and keep him here , show the door to the Chelsea Pele , Mowatt and Townsend .

Sticking with the plan in January and we are going right to the wire and could fall short .

I think we'll be reight Animal. No point chopping and changing now. Time for sacking has passed us by now. Coupled with the fact I don't in my heart think it's all Hecky's fault. Like I said on another thread slightly jesting. I'm sure he has a plan in mind. Hopefully we'll stay outta bottom three until then. Saturday is a big game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I think we'll be reight Animal. No point chopping and changing now. Time for sacking has passed us by now. Coupled with the fact I don't in my heart think it's all Hecky's fault. Like I said on another thread slightly jesting. I'm sure he has a plan in mind. Hopefully we'll stay outta bottom three until then. Saturday is a big game.

Massive game on saturday no doubt , one of those season defining games for me , a win and we get a huge boost and keep our heads above water .

Lose and the alarm bells are truly ringing , a draw wouldn't be a disaster and stops the rot .

Confidence doesn't look great that's my concern , the boost of 3 experienced stock championship players would go along way in that dressing room right now as the return of Hammill was two years ago .

Mallan, Hammill, Mcgeehan, Pearson and Mccarthy need putting in somehow. Best 11 needed every game now.

It's obvious on last 3 games that so many players aren't pulling their weight so PH has got to give the players what Ponte mentioned a run out can't be any worse

Something like 4-4-2

Townsend

Mccarthy, Pearson, Lindsay, Yiadom

Hammill, Mcgeehan, Williams, Mallan

Adeboyejo, Bradshaw.

Worth a phone call to Klopp at Liverpool with an offer to get Danny Ings some real game time .

You don't ask you don't get .

I like the sound of that he'd be back to fitness in no time playing up front on his own

I like the sound of that he'd be back to fitness in no time playing up front on his own
    It's a long shot steve but we seem to have a good reputation within the game for this kind of thing .

Probably bigger clubs than us would be sniffing around should he be made available .

Something like 4-4-2

Townsend

Mccarthy, Pearson, Lindsay, Yiadom

Hammill, Mcgeehan, Williams, Mallan

Adeboyejo, Bradshaw.
    Has Mallan been playing recently than. Hadn't noticed. If so, you guys must be rating him. If not, why are you so keen on him playing If Hecky isn't.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast