+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: January Window

Quote Originally Posted by Atac View Post
    What new owners?
    You must be the only person in Barnsley that as not heard that Barnsley F.C. is up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    You must be the only person in Barnsley that as not heard that Barnsley F.C. is up for sale.
    Think maybe he was alluding to the fact that we've no idea if we're to have new owners or not. Club keeping fans in the dark as usual . all we need to know if whether talks are progressing or not..Shabby init

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Think maybe he was alluding to the fact that we've no idea if we're to have new owners or not. Club keeping fans in the dark as usual . all we need to know if whether talks are progressing or not..Shabby init
    Yep. Being up for sale is not the same as having new owners.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Yep, since when has being up for sale been the same thing as having new owners. Who are these new owners? Don't hold your breath waiting for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Atac View Post
    Yep, since when has being up for sale been the same thing as having new owners. Who are these new owners? Don't hold your breath waiting for them.
    I understand that there has to be a process of due diligence, that folk with money generally don't like others knowing what their up to until it's in the bag, but I can't see any good reason why the club can't say that the deals not done but still being discussed.
    we're all stakeholders in the club, should be kept in the loop. Just say something in the programme,have talks stalled which is why their keeping quiet ??

Father "Chien" Christmas is busy this time a year.

Thee be a good boy and Santa Lee will deliver.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 02-12-2017 at 11:31 AM.

The situation we are in right now , Realistically how much money will we spend in this Window ? It's not something we do well paying biggish fees ( for us )!!? Ashley Ward apart ? I Carnt see who we could attract to come here at present , Many of us want some experience for sure , who is out there to make a difference ? For me it doesn't have to be a player or players ( tho that would help ) an old head helping Hecky out could be what we are missing ? I know I've said this before , but the lad needs some experienced pro alongside him , I doubt we will spend big around 500k and that doesn't get much these days

I think we’ll be looking more towards loans in January. It’s hard to sign players in January and fees are higher due to panic buys . There’s not many strikers around which is what were lacking .... wonder if there is something signed for McBurnie already , if not I don’t know who we could get .

Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny
    Two decent strikers those two operating as a pair. Santa as the experienced striker gerrin the knock ons and holding the ball, the Bunny the little fast 'un latching on to the knock darns and scooaring. A think thaz cracked it Ponte.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234